2014 NBA Draft Thread

Didn't really read thru the thread but shabazz napier is gonna be great in the NBA

and I don't think Joel embiid gonna do much at all in the pros

Thanks for these two illuminating and riveting observations.

I wish Aaron Gordon never played small forward and just played power forward exclusively. He's about the same height as Griffin with a longer reach probably, could have easily been an explosive type player like Amare or Griffin if he just bulked up more and stopped trying to play on the perimeter so much.

I wish Aaron Gordon never played small forward and just played power forward exclusively. He's about the same height as Griffin with a longer reach probably, could have easily been an explosive type player like Amare or Griffin if he just bulked up more and stopped trying to play on the perimeter so much.

You're acting like he chose to play out there, blame Sean Miller.

Also he's not Blake just because they beige and athletic man.

If Aaron Gordon was the same complexion as Wesley Snipes....you'd never hear his name mentioned with Blake Griffin's.

Last edited:
Anybody else got that Shabazz Muhammad feeling with James Young?

Just don't see either living up to their skill set as wings brought in for outside shooting.

I get a Xavier Henry vibe....as in I don't expect him to do a damn thing til he ends up on a crappy team that gives him more minutes than he ever should be getting.

If somebody takes him in the top 12 they're going to regret the helllllll out of it. He makes Jabari look like prime Ron Artest on defense by the way.

If somebody takes him in the top 12 they're going to regret the helllllll out of it. He makes Jabari look like prime Ron Artest on defense by the way.
I don't think a middle school AAU player could make Jabari look that good on D

Last edited:
James Young can't guard ANYBODY. He is incapable.

There's very few ways the Sixers can mess up having the #3 and #10 picks. Drafting James Young is the top way to completely blow that #10 pick. James friggin Anderson is a better player than him. He sucks. He's a shooter that can't shoot. I hate him. I hate his stupid *** braids he had at the end of the year. Hate his stupid t-shirt he wore under his jersey. Only thing I give him credit for is that dunk.

Last edited:
Very low on James Young obviously but I will never forget him crucifying the whole UCONN front court in the National Championship game.

Spilled my drink cause of that dunk.

There's very few ways the Sixers can mess up having the #3 and #10 picks. Drafting James Young is the top way to completely blow that #10 pick. James friggin Anderson is a better player than him. He sucks. He's a shooter that can't shoot. I hate him. I hate his stupid *** braids he had at the end of the year. Hate his stupid t-shirt he wore under his jersey. Only thing I give him credit for is that dunk.
roll.gif

get em

Wow weren't people raving about James Young just a few weeks ago? Now all I see is slander on him... my how opinions change...

On another note, none of the mock drafts I saw got GRIII in the 1st round. I hope he falls to Cavs in the 2nd round. I think he has a good potential to be a 3andD player.

Wow weren't people raving about James Young just a few weeks ago? Now all I see is slander on him... my how opinions change...

On another note, none of the mock drafts I saw got GRIII in the 1st round. I hope he falls to Cavs in the 2nd round. I think he has a good potential to be a 3andD player.
idk from what i remember not alot of people buying into him and still aren,including me. Only like 2 people defended him

Back
Top Bottom