2014 NBA Draft Thread

I hated Ennis at first, but i'm really starting to come on to him as a starting PG in the league. Love the pass first mentality, while minimizing turnovers, but still having the balls to take over offensively when it matters.

I'm still bullish on Ennis's NBA potential but I wanna say I think his ceiling is Mike Bibby.

I'm still bullish on Ennis's NBA potential but I wanna say I think his ceiling is Mike Bibby.
I like Ennis.... but I'm not sure Ennis can develop into being the shooter/scorer Bibby was for his prime years (which tbh wasn't that great in the first place 
laugh.gif
)

Last edited:
I'm just trying to find a not very athletic but clutch point guard that I can compare him to without comparing him to Andre Miller like I've heard a bunch before.

As I was watching him in his workout with the Kings and his shot was looking good I was getting Bibby flashbacks though :lol:

Last edited:
Big workout for the Lakers today; Ennis, Smart, Payton, LaVine, Harris, Young, Hood, McDermott, Gordon, Vonleh are all scheduled to come in.

Jesus that's a lot of talent in one gym for the Lakers.

PJ Hairston having a private workout with the Sixers on the 11th. Realllllllly hoping we can get him some way.

Last edited:
I'd personally include Jerami Grant and GR3 to the list. Boom-or-bust types.

Ennis :pimp:

Cool, calm and collected
No rattle.

Jesus that's a lot of talent in one gym for the Lakers.

PJ Hairston having a private workout with the Sixers on the 11th. Realllllllly hoping we can get him some way.
You might like Hairston even more than I like Clarkson and Payton, bruh.

Big workout for the Lakers today; Ennis, Smart, Payton, LaVine, Harris, Young, Hood, McDermott, Gordon, Vonleh are all scheduled to come in.

Would love to just watch LaVine/Gordon/Vonleh just dunk for hours.

Payton is the best guard of the bunch. Get familiar, America.

I don't know fam, Smart gives you everything Payton does but better with a superior body.

Payton turns the ball over at a higher clip, shot 60% from the line and I'm unsure about him creating his own shot in the L.

The athleticism/defense is there though.

I don't know fam, Smart gives you everything Payton does but better with a superior body.

Payton turns the ball over at a higher clip, shot 60% from the line and I'm unsure about him creating his own shot in the L.

The athleticism/defense is there though.
Definitely needs to cut down the TO's, but he'll add muscle at the next level. Payton's frame can handle it. Also, his jumper isn't broke like some other prospects. Just needs more consistency and perhaps a little more range.

Back
Top Bottom