2014 NBA Draft Thread

But he's definitely top 10 talent. I don't know why more teams aren't high on him, especially after he proved he can play right away at the next level.

I hope Philly is considering him with their second pick.

But he's definitely top 10 talent. I don't know why more teams aren't high on him, especially after he proved he can play right away at the next level.

I hope Philly is considering him with their second pick.

Who would you take between him and Gary harris?

I would take PJ all day every damn day over Harris. He's better at just about everything and like 3 inches taller with longer arms and he's more athletic. He just needs to stay outta trouble.

Plus he's still in love with this lil Asian chick I went to high school with so he's cool people :lol:

I feel like Hairston would be around when the Clippers draft and he's what they could use but they already took Bullocks last year. Although seeing how he's 6'5 I thought he was bigger than that

Last edited:
I've seen some mocks say the Grizz may look into taking him. Any player that provides perimeter scoring is someone the Grizz will be interested in :lol:

I've seen some mocks say the Grizz may look into taking him. Any player that provides perimeter scoring is someone the Grizz will be interested in
laugh.gif
Memphis, Clippers and Thunder will have the chance to draft him and could use him

I would take PJ all day every damn day over Harris. He's better at just about everything and like 3 inches taller with longer arms and he's more athletic. He just needs to stay outta trouble.

Plus he's still in love with this lil Asian chick I went to high school with so he's cool people
laugh.gif
Tricia? Hahahahaha

I recently graduated from UNC. Small world
PJ was actually smoking it up w/ my best friends for the entire month prior to being busted in '13 :lol:

Nice nice. He actually flew Tricia out to Chicago or wherever it is he's living now not too long ago. I'm surprised he fell for her like that after Kendall Marshall, Bullock and a few other dudes smashed her (not all at the same time :lol:)

I've cooled on Harris ALOT. Plenty of people I'd take over him in the lottery that haven't been getting much love.

Pics of Tricia...

And yeah, Hairston > Harris. Just seems like a high risk, high reward. He could flourish in the right situation. Hope the Celtics consider him at 17

Gary Harris will be a good fit at the 2 next to MCW in Philly ....all he needs is MCW to get him some open shots which he will knock down and play defense, which he does

Payne will be a solid 3rd big. Think that's his ceiling. A great role player but no one to build a team around. I'd sign him with the MLE

PJ Hariston is a 3 and D type, think Wesley Mathews, doesn't really have those scoring instincts/play making or handle you need be an elite perimeter player.

He's very good though, high floor, but top 10 talent? That's a little ridiculous.

Gary Harris has a chance to play PG, that alone gives him a higher ceiling. plus he was better at a younger age. Standing reach is problem though.

Last edited:
Joel Embiid is more like Amare than Hakeem i would draft Wiggins cause Lebron coming to Cavs is a gamble i wouldnt be willing to take......but lets just say that small chance he comes back to Cleveland you could put Wiggins at 2 and bring Waiters off the bench...Tristan and Lebron do share same agent plus they are close friends...

Any Lakers fans want to trade 7 pick for bucks 2nd round 31/36 picks along w sanders and ersan. I'm sure Lakers would have to dump some garbage player to bucks

Back
Top Bottom