2014 NBA Draft Thread

That's why I think the Cavs should take Wiggins #1 this year.

Then we will snag Okafor next season with the #1 pick.

Then Thon Maker when he's ready. maybe Seventh Woods too.

S&T with Swaggy P, #7 pick, and future protected first round pick would be a dream come true, but I think the only thing possible would be a S&T with Gasol and #7 pick

If anybody trades for Swaggy P they deserve to not make the postseason for the next 4-5 years. :lol:

Maybe you have something with Pau but it's about fit and he's already had his best years.

S&T with Swaggy P, #7 pick, and future protected first round pick would be a dream come true, but I think the only thing possible would be a S&T with Gasol and #7 pick
If anybody trades for Swaggy P they deserve to not make the postseason for the next 4-5 years.
laugh.gif

Maybe you have something with Pau but it's about fit and he's already had his best years.
Swaggy P is Hollywood 
nthat.gif
... and thats all I got for that 
roll.gif

But as far as Pau, I could see the Magic making the trade. It gives the Magic another productive 7 footer, next to Vučević, who Pau could mentor him and give this young team veteran leadership. Also, the Magic would still get the guy the coveted last year, in Marcus Smart.

Gordon would be perfect next to Jefferson. Stauskas or Gary Harris would be a nice fit next to Kemba as well. Randle wouldn't really be a good fit next to Jefferson.

You're getting torched inside if you got Randle and Al playing together on defense.

Offense though? I could see that working 2 years down the line, imagine how good Randle post moves/footwork would get working with Jefferson day in day out?

But that's too risky IMO, you gotta pick Dougie or Stauskas, they give you shooting and floor spacing from day 1.

Stauskas even gives you a secondary ball handler.

Not in love with Gary Harris like I was after his freshman year not sure if his game translates as well as the two I just mentioned.

Last edited:
That would be a nice Magic squad:

PG - Smart

SG - Oladipo

SF - T. Harris

PF - Gasol

C - Vučević

6th - Affalo

Role - J. Nelson

Role - A. Nicholson

Last edited:
I'm starting Affalo, we either going small with Vic at the 3 or I'm shifting Smart or Vic to the bench.

Affalo is in his prime right now and an absolute savage from 3. Dude shot damn near 43% on 4 attempts per.

I'm starting Affalo, we either going small with Vic at the 3 or I'm shifting Smart or Vic to the bench.

Affalo is in his prime right now and an absolute savage from 3. Dude shot damn near 43% on 4 attempts per.
True, but I feel he won't make it past the draft. Orlando's been itching to trade him, since he's been on this shooting tear and started getting some All-Star love. But I feel that they can't trade him because he's pretty much who the offense runs through.

I don't see who they trade him for that replaces his scoring/shooting.

I love Smart/Vic/Harris/Gasol/Vucevic but there is nobody who even shoots 30% from deep in that lineup, spacing hell.

Gotta be a Heat fan writing that article
laugh.gif
Exactly... They mention in the article Afflalo had buzz around making the all star team. THE ALL STAR TEAM

Now you would trade that for an old veteran that provides zero offense and shooting  
roll.gif
roll.gif

Bleacher Report hit or miss i guess

Man you come up with the worst trade ideas I've ever seen :lol: not only is that terrible but I think Nick Young is an unrestricted free agent this summer making that not even possible.

That would be a nice Magic squad:

PG - Smart
SG - Oladipo
SF - T. Harris
PF - Gasol
C - Vučević

6th - Affalo
Role - J. Nelson
Role - A. Nicholson

I would love this Magic team, especially in the East. Afflalo would definitely still start over Harris though.

Last edited:

Man you come up with the worst trade ideas I've ever seen
laugh.gif
not only is that terrible but I think Nick Young is an unrestricted free agent this summer making that not even possible.
Originally Posted by NickFolarin  

Swaggy P is Hollywood 
nthat.gif
... and thats all I got for that 
roll.gif

But as far as Pau, I could see the Magic making the trade. It gives the Magic another productive 7 footer, next to Vučević, who Pau could mentor him and give this young team veteran leadership. Also, the Magic would still get the guy the coveted last year, in Marcus Smart.
I was only joking..... CHILLLLLL

Last edited:
really?i dunno. nikola been wrecking havoc in spain , like a historically young age. pairing up the best player in europe with ricky rubio , plus a elite wing defender and a top 16th pick. who can up that?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom