2014 NBA Draft Thread

Guys like Saric worry me. 3/4s who aren't good/great athletes or good/great shooters can be major busts.

When are you guys gonna realize that these reporters don't know ****? :lol:

They just type out opinions.

Hell we are all reporters

BREAKING NEWS: The Cavaliers are leaning towards taking Joel Embid. According to FinallyFamous, a member of Niketalk, the Cavaliers are leaning towards the C from Kansas.

The question really wasn't if Parker could guard 4's though was it? We were all discussing if he could stick 3's defensively. Not sure how him being able to guard 4's wouldn't help his stock.

How much can his stock really increase tho?
laugh.gif
only so much room at the top
It's not like people are talking like Parker is the #1 pick, so there's room for his stock to increase. In general, there are major questions about his defense, so if he is strong enough to stick 4's in the paint, teams might be able to get away with playing him there full time.

Last edited:
Why are people honestly talking about 'Bari as a 4 in the league? He is a 3 all the way who can play the 4 in spurts if you go to a smaller, faster lineup.

And his D will get better, he's smart enough to figure it out, especially under the right tutelage. If I'm Chicago, I make a run at trying to get into the top 3 for him, though I don't know if they have the trade bait necessary for the Bucks or 76ers.

The Bulls have absolutely nothing that the Sixers or Bucks would want for a top 3 pick :lol:

Maybe Jimmy Butler, Carlos Boozer, & 16th and 19th pick. Far fetched but with those two teams anythings possible.

With those two teams? Speak for the Bucks, the Sixers new management has known what it's doing for the past year.

Butlsr's potential. Hahah sorry man, no disrepsect but Butler's potential...?? Naw son, Id rather take my chances at one of those kids in the lotto.

There will be no Jimmy Butler slander in here.

Also, if the Bulls were to give up that much it would be for someone who's considered an All Star like Love or Melo. not Parker.

Jimmy Butler is everything you could want in a role player/fourth option.....and that's how he'll remain for the rest of his career.

Back
Top Bottom