Iz CP about dat mowing the lawn life :nerd:
Better do it man. :nerd:
???

lawnmower-o.gif

:evil:

The question now is...

CP posted a picture of his lawn in some other thread and when i started my investigation on CP i came across his location i was like, that's him!

Anyways i hope this is a wake up call for you CP, deep down inside i know your a good dude, i mean we both are fathers.

The question now is...

CP posted a picture of his lawn in some other thread and when i started my investigation on CP i came across his location i was like, that's him!

Anyways i hope this is a wake up call for you CP, deep down inside i know your a good dude, i mean we both are fathers.

You sure it wasn't Twitter? I remember joking with.......somebody, and he was planting grass or something, and I posted a pic on there once.

Edit, scratch that, it was the Laker season thread. When I showed that pic of Mountain Dew. LTB asked me to show some of my house, shoeroom, etc. That's when I posted my lawn.

Last edited:
i'm legit scared. homersimpsonbush.gif

Michael-Bolton-is-Sick-Of-The-Office-Life.gif

i quit
:wow:
iYZCQQI.gif

Last edited:
The question now is...

You sure it wasn't Twitter? I remember joking with.......somebody, and he was planting grass or something, and I posted a pic on there once.

Edit, scratch that, it was the Laker season thread. When I showed that pic of Mountain Dew. LTB asked me to show some of my house, shoeroom, etc. That's when I posted my lawn.

I think you're right. You still got Direct TV? :pimp:

Man someone give me some reps. I'm bringing the heat today, I usually just lurk

Last edited:
The question now is...

Damn I forgot about that.
Epic Dolphins & Lakers memorabilia collection :pimp:

I guess that's the last time you ever post pictures someone requests over the internet tho huh? :lol:

Ska, I'd ask you to ban him, but you probably just as scared as we are. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

How the hell you take a pic of my lawn, and find my house on the internet man? How's that work? There's a lot of grass in Oregon. :lol:

You use IP address and then look it up on Google Earth or somethin?

Anyways, i hope none of you think differently of me now. Im not a mutant or anything.

Not at all. Can I get you some coffee or anything? Danish?

:lol:

CP i remember the first time you replied to my question.

When WE traded for Howard, i asked - "have we started the fire"?

you replied - "YES! The fire rises!"

That's when i knew you were a cool dude.

2nd
Ska can a member get banned for something i did? I didnt see it in the NT rules. Please let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom