• 45-50

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-60

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay. I appreciate that sensible response. I feel you on that.

Collectively yes, us as a society can accomplish very large things when our voice is collectively loud. I get that.

YouTube, Kickstarter, Instagram, all these various forms of social media based companies help peoples voices be heard. Talent be found. Art be displayed. And just like them, Niketalk can be a powerful voice as well.

No disagreement with that.

But my whole question there was... how was that relevant to my question?

How is us thinking about how much harder we could of rooted for losses in our living room and attempting to make our voices heard through the internet, have anyhing to do with me asking for a general CURRENT consensus on Exum?

You think I don't know Exum has been discussed? Of course I saw it.
We've argued almost every prospect by now. But circumstances change. Prospects fall or rise on draft boards.

Look at Teddy Bridgewater, he went from projected 1st pick to pick 32. **** changes bro. You act like I asked who wants Exum yesterday, then asked again today. Last time I asked about Exum was weeks, probably MONTHS ago. People start liking new people. Look at how this Vonleh kid had my attention this morning when 6 weeks ago I had no idea who the hell he was.

We learn new things everyday. Why do you think I was leaning on you to answer a few questions today? I want to be more educated on the prospects as the draft gets closer.

I'm asking for information. I'm asking for a consensus on who likes who, right now. Not from 8 weeks ago.

Today, how you guys feelin about this dude?

So was there anything truly "off" about my questions? Can I ask for some help when I don't know something?

Going back to your post. Why was it NEEDED for you to throw in a "I knew it all Along" type Jab at such a simple question?

That's what I'm asking.
It wasn't relevant and it wasn't necessary.
Period

Sort of a relevant story about people (me) being heard....

In between innings at a Giants game a few weeks ago, I was sitting in the first row of the centerfield bleachers...

so whenever the Giants take the field in between innings or whatever, the little annoying *** kids (and a few grown *** adults) run up to the wall and start begging for baseballs before the inning started up again....

Well for 3 straight innings I would point to a random child and I would shout once or twice for Angel Pegan to throw it to the kid.

The kid I would point to and shout to Angel to throw the ball, would get the ball.

Angel Pegan heard me.

It felt good 
embarassed.gif

I knew the coke line would get flipped.

Oh wait, I'm doing it again........

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
How me and P said the same joke but he got a rep and I got the shaft when I did it first and I can beat him in basketball and look better?

HOW?! 
mad.gif

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I use to get annoyed with CP but i did my homework on him and he aint worth it. It would be nice for a fan base to get along but your always going to have some fans who think they're right and everyone else is dead wrong. Its all good, i gotta remind myself that this is the internet and some fools just love to talk ****.

How me and P said the same joke but he got a rep and I got the shaft when I did it first and I can beat him in basketball and look better?

HOW?! >:  

Yours got buried underneath that long *** LTB post I skipped over. Sorry.

:stoneface:

Last time I try to explain my position to you.
I'm outta here. :smh:

Last edited:
At least you won't have to worry about CP murdering you

nerd.gif

you guys should just start bashing Sacramento tbh. Hurts to see you guys always fighting and that always seems to unite you guys

embarassed.gif

I use to get annoyed with CP but i did my homework on him and he aint worth it. It would be nice for a fan base to get along but your always going to have some fans who think they're right and everyone else is dead wrong. Its all good, i gotta remind myself that this is the internet and some fools just love to talk ****.

Did your homework? Huh?

Did your homework? Huh?

Sounds like he googled you. Serious :nerd:

Where's rck to make sense of homework? (I wonder if anyone will see what I did here :nerd: )

Last edited:

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

HOW?! 
mad.gif

Yours got buried underneath that long *** LTB post I skipped over. Sorry.
indifferent.gif

Last time I try to explain my position to you.
I'm outta here.
mean.gif
L2B: Dude, there's no way he scrolled over your response. C'mon, man. Jesus. Eat a Snickers.

CP: *scrolls up* Still no rep.

Did your homework? Huh?

Yes sir! You see, you talk way to much ****. I admit, sometimes i enjoy reading your post in the NBA thread. But the problem is, you think your opinions are facts and when someone tries to give their opinion you mock them. That's not cool.

So I wanted to see who is behind that screen name. It helps being in information security and knowing how to find out information about others. Anyways, i think you should spend less time on here and more time mowing your lawn, you do a good job maintaining your corner townhouse. Please don't think i'm trying to freak you out, cause i'm not. My point is be careful how you talk, cause there are some people who take things seriously and might actually do something about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom