• 50-60

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
A lil' bit on Exum
Chad Ford ‏@chadfordinsider 2h
Dante Exum measured 6-6 in shoes, 196 pounds with a 6'9.75 wingspan. That's huge for a NBA PG.
Sean Deveney ‏@SeanDeveney 2h
For what it is worth, NBA has Dante Exum in with the shooting guards here at #NBACombine. He can play some point but projects as a 2 guard.
Kamenetzky Brothers ‏@KamBrothers 14m
RT @bill_oram: Dante Exum says it "works both ways" that teams haven't seen him play since last July. Says he's been able to "stay hidden."
Scott Howard-Cooper ‏@SHowardCooper 55m
Dante Exum bats down suggestion he is aiming for the Lakers in the draft, but does not rule out pressuring some teams to not take him.
Holly MacKenzie ‏@stackmack 54m
this sounds magnificent. RT @ByJayKing: Dante Exum said he's part Westbrook, part Manu. Such an interesting mix.
Not sure how I'm supposed to take that, but currently, I'm reading "Streaky shooter who flops a LOT."

6-6, add muscle to get to 215 or so, 6-9 wingspan, PG.

God. Damn.

Please get into the top 3 somehow. **** this 6th crap.

6-6, add muscle to get to 215 or so, 6-9 wingspan, PG.

God. Damn.

Please get into the top 3 somehow. **** this 6th crap.

Looking at the other teams we're competing with in the lottery, frankly, I like our chances to land him regardless of draft position. He's visited with us multiple times, has a relationship with the front office, is from ****ing Australia so you know he wants to live in the sun and by the water. It isn't a reach to imagine him telling other teams that he's not interested in playing for them and has decided where he wants to be.

Last edited:
Am I the only one that really wants Exum?

Everything except the Manu flopping comparison seems perfect for our franchise.

6 foot 6 point guard who can score? A taller Dame potentially?

Yes pls.

No NBA teams have seen Exum play since last July. A lot of GMs have never seen him play. Everything has been 1-on-0 workouts & it's probably gonna stay that way.

Basically if a team wants to draft him, Pelinka (his agent) is making them take a chance.

The only team he seems to have done more for is the Lakers, wandering around Staples during game days and all that.

Might work in the Lakers' favor come draft day.

Last edited:

Everything except the Manu flopping comparison seems perfect for our franchise.

6 foot 6 point guard who can score? A taller Dame potentially?

Yes pls.

No you're not alone.

This is the prospect I want (assuming Wiggins is unavailable).

Most of us want Exum.

At 6 tho, it's unlikely.

*insert 1 of 2,000 posts begging us to lose games the past 9 months*

Orlando is the team we have to worry about. If they don't get #1 or 2 (Wiggins-Parker) Exum is a great fit for their core.

Most of us want Exum.

At 6 tho, it's unlikely.

*insert 1 of 2,000 posts begging us to lose games the past 9 months*

I know you love to brag about being right on a daily basis, but what does that have anything to do with me wanting Exum?

Are you saying if more of us "begged for losses" our spiritual powers on Niketalk would of influenced the LA Lakers basketball team to lose more games and better our draft position?

Even so, why bring that up... AGAIN? To rub it in peoples faces that they didn't root for losses enough? To insinuate you're a smarter human being than all of is because you begged for losses for a professional sports team harder than we did? Does that give you satisfaction? It really does doesn't it? :lol:

I just don't get you sometimes. You act like if we had all been more team tank in our Laker thread then a basketball team that doesn't know we even exist would of actually lost more games.

:lol:

Let's all bow down to you. If more of us had been crying about losing to the Celtics in an online forum then maybe we'd have Wiggins. No wait, maybe our collective crying over wins could of swayed LeBron to leave Miami and come to LA this summer :nerd: damnit why didn't I root harder for losses :evil:

felt good to rant again. It's been a while :pimp:

Last edited:
Dude, he has "I'm a douchebox" in his sig.

Literally every post he makes has that disclaimer. 
laugh.gif

Ok, I can play the same game.

You in here every day, yes? You read every post, every page, yes? Several years you been in here with us. Right?

Every, day.

Then what the **** is this? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

We spent PAGES on Exum in YOUR thread during the season. But you come in here with

What, you're the only Laker fan that likes a prospect? He's really caught your eye? You saw him play and loved his game soooo much?

Should we all bow down to you, LTB?

:wink:

Yea so....Doc crying about the refs the other nite. That was annoying. Can't imagine having to deal with that on a regular basis....

anywho, Embiid, Wiggins, Exum, Vonleh, Randle. Content with any of these guys

Shirley you know that you're on another level than someone who just repeats their thoughts and desires.

Lettuce be cereal.

You STAY on that "Told you so" tip. 
laugh.gif

"You do the same thing, always talking about Exum."

C'mon, meow. Uganda be kidding me.

That was an awful response. I don't throw in subtle jabs at everyone everyday in this thread. You do.

I asked questions about Vonleh. I sincerely did not know much about him. Then I proceeded to see who else RIGHT NOW CURRENTLY wants Exum like I do. I asked
My fellow Laker brethren a question, with no ego or subtle diss or bragging included.
A simple, question.

My whole demeanor today has been EDUCATE ME FOLKS, PLEASE. I could be fake and act like I know it all about all these prospects but I don't. I'm looking for help. Asking sincere questions. Looking to YOU to help a brother out.

And you couldn't answer that one question, without NEEDING to throw in a subtle bragging about something totally irrelevant to my question. Not only was it bragging, but it also insinuated that we could of made a difference if we had been more like you.

Now tell me again.
Is me asking who else wants Exum anywhere close to you insinuating that if we had all begged for losses more we'd spiritually help the Lakers be in a better draft position?

You really want to compare those 2 posts?

I ask for a consensus of who likes a player, you remind us all how useless we were during the course of the season to having a better draft position.

:lol:

Last edited:
Now, that was my sarcastic reply. Here is a more "serious" (but not that serious) reply.

You act like if we had all been more team tank in our Laker thread then a basketball team that doesn't know we even exist would of actually lost more games.

Here is something you aren't getting. They DO know of us. Not you and me, or even Ska or P, or E and Tupac, specifically, but Laker fans.

They do hear US. (all Laker fans)

Laker blogs, Laker fans on radio call in shows. Laker fans on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram. Commentors on ESPN. People that sit outside Staples.

Laker higher ups hear ****, all the time.

So yes, when I say Laker fans as an entire collective group should have been DEMANDING losses, the FO would, in fact, hear that.

Would they listen? Completely different story. But hear? Yes, they would.

Notice the anti Mike Brown movement? Notice the anti Mike D'Antoni movement?

They heard that ****.

Notice the We Want Phil chants? They heard that too, but they didn't care, they did their own thing.

But the fact remains, in 2014, they DO hear us. They absolutely do.

Hell, Check Fox trying to get NT shut down thru Meth because we were bad mouthing their new X-Men movie. The internet is a loud place. Things get seen, and saved, and remembered pretty quick man.

Believe me, they heard us this year. Again, not just you and me, but US. (if you follow what I mean)

Shirley you know that you're on another level than someone who just repeats their thoughts and desires.

Lettuce be cereal.

You STAY on that "Told you so" tip. :lol:  

"You do the same thing, always talking about Exum."

C'mon, meow. Uganda be kidding me.

As much bull **** as I have to sift thru, I don't give a damn anymore if I say I told you so in every post. Hell, I should sig it under douchebox, just to get it out in the open.

When we get shafted with the 6th pick, I'll get even louder, because I'm watching our once elite franchise turn to dust before my very eyes. And my dumb *** owner(s) and GM and former best player keep pissing in the wind telling me it's not happening.

Then I read #StaySwaggyStay and I want to annihilate every puppy.

Then I see some other fugazi team cover up our banners and our statues and I'm supposed to be ok with that.

We had basically 2 goals this year, once Dwight Howard said Houston.

Stay rich
Tank.

****, EVERYBODY.

Yes, I'm going to be bitter a long while for that. Damn right.

So no, I'm not going to sit still and watch things like "am I the only one who thinks Andrew Wiggins should be our priority?" "Or hey, should be try to sign Kevin Durant if he's a free agent?" :lol:

I don't care about told you so's. People love trying to find told you so's on me every damn day, why should I sit back with a coke and a smile?

Naw.

Anyone who dislikes it, by all means, I can point you to the ignore feature, and you will never have to read a word from me again. Just let me know if you need help locating it. (not you, Ska, you, as in anyone reading this that can't handle hearing my "voice" in here)

Last edited:
People love trying to find told you so's on me every damn day, why should I sit back with a coke and a smile?
No one said you should sit back w/ a Coke and a smile.

We all know you drink Dew.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom