• 45-50

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-60

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Embiid has so much potential but the history of big men with longlasting injuries is something i want NO parts of... And in all honesty i truly believe L.A is getting a top 3 pick and be prepared for all the conspiracy claims.

as a 7'0 big man with back and knee injuries myself, i would think embiid is a risk but can be well worth it depending after his medical tests

Last edited:
Via Chad Ford:
Julius Randle measured 6' 7.75 in socks, 6-9 in socks. 7' 0" wingspan. 250 pounds. 8' 9.5" standing reach. Solid, but not elite.

Noah Vonleh measured 6' 8" in socks, a crazy 7' 4.25" wingspan, 9' 0" standing reach, 247 pounds.

Aaron Gordon measured 6' 7.5 in socks, 6' 11" wing, 8' 9" standing reach, 220 pounds. He's right there with Randle.

Marcus Smart measured 6' 2" in socks, 6' 3.25" in shoes. 6'9.25" wing, 8' 3" standing reach. 227 pounds.

Tyler Ennis measured 6'1 in socks. 6' 2.5" in shoes. 6' 7.25" wing, 8' 2" standing reach. 181 pounds.

Zach LaVine measured 6' 4.25" in socks. 6' 5.75" in shoes. 6' 8.25" wing. 8' 4" standing reach. 180 pounds.

Gary Harris measured 6' 2" in socks. 6' 6.75" wingspan. 8' standing reach. 204 pounds. Pretty small for a two guard.

Nik Stauskas measured 6' 5.25" in socks. 6' 6.5" in shoes. 6' 7.75" wing. 8' 6" reach. 206 pounds.

Edit:

It would have been nice for Vonleh to measure out a little taller, but his measurements work well for a PF. Maybe he can pass for a C thanks to his monsterous wingspan.

Gordon should be close to 6'9 in shoes and his wingspan + athleticism should help him. A definite PF all the way.

Smart, is a speciman. Damn. His physical presence would be welcomed.

Last edited:
I've always found it so dumb that they need to have players measured w/o shoes... who's balling in nike elite socks :lol:

I'm interested in how Vonleh compares in the combine he brings about every skill and physical characteristic of Randle except that he's longer and has a better touch from outside

Last edited:
Not as run around the court athletic as Gordon, but closer to the rim, light in the pocket (for now) enough down low.

Again, he needs to reach Bosh level, and he's just fine. I don't know if he'll move as quick as Bosh, or has the instincts, but if we surround him with other smart defenders, he should be fine. If he wants to be. If he doesn't care about defense (no way for me to know that yet) nothing can help the kid, just like anyone else.

"We need some players." - Lakers GM Mitch Kupchak to @ESPNAndyKatz on what LA's biggest summer needs.

Love hearin the GM say we need players in a year our fanbase spent blaming the coach. :lol: :lol: :lol:

God damn that's funny. :lol:

A lil' bit on Exum

Chad Ford ‏@chadfordinsider 2h
Dante Exum measured 6-6 in shoes, 196 pounds with a 6'9.75 wingspan. That's huge for a NBA PG.

Sean Deveney ‏@SeanDeveney 2h
For what it is worth, NBA has Dante Exum in with the shooting guards here at #NBACombine. He can play some point but projects as a 2 guard.

Kamenetzky Brothers ‏@KamBrothers 14m
RT @bill_oram: Dante Exum says it "works both ways" that teams haven't seen him play since last July. Says he's been able to "stay hidden."

Scott Howard-Cooper ‏@SHowardCooper 55m
Dante Exum bats down suggestion he is aiming for the Lakers in the draft, but does not rule out pressuring some teams to not take him.

Holly MacKenzie ‏@stackmack 54m
this sounds magnificent. RT @ByJayKing: Dante Exum said he's part Westbrook, part Manu. Such an interesting mix.

Last edited:
Love hearin the GM say we need players in a year our fanbase spent blaming the coach.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

God damn that's funny.
laugh.gif
damn man you REALLY believed in Dantoni huh?
roll.gif
laugh.gif
welcome to the Laker thread
I'm saying. 
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom