• 45-50

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-60

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I understanding this right: menacin methods menacin methods is getting access to people's private information and inputting it here?

No bro!

Cliff Notes
- CP pissed me off
- i told CP you should really be careful how you talk on the internet, you dont know who you're dealing with. Some people are actually crazy on the internet.
- to prove my point i did some murder she wrote type investigation, and found out who CP was, i didnt want to say much about him because thats wrong. I only mentioned his lawn and his direct tv dish.

Am I understanding this right: @Menacin Methods is getting access to people's private information and inputting it here?
Apparently, you post a pic of a blade of grass from your lawn, and he finds out your SS#, where your parents met, where all your siblings work, and your firstborn's name, whether or not you even have a kid.

Is this the Lakers thread or the end credits to Amazing Spider Man 1
wait... what was the end credit scene to ASM 1?

Anyways, i hope none of you think differently of me now. Im not a mutant or anything.
Not at all. Can I get you some coffee or anything? Danish?
Damn it.... I forgot I had a pot of coffee brewing 
mad.gif

Gotta interrupt for a sec.

Wiggins:
has anyone balled in retro X's before?? how was it?

Better answer wisely ska. You are next
If anyone should be next it should be you.
We've all been wanting to unlock the mystery that is disguised as gtb.

Where's your lawn mower located?
nerd.gif
GTB let me peak into that mystery box of his once for a minute after I got butt hurt from one of his comments at me.

It was nice.

But kind of weird 
embarassed.gif

Am I understanding this right: menacin methods menacin methods is getting access to people's private information and inputting it here?

No bro!

Cliff Notes
- CP pissed me off
- i told CP you should really be careful how you talk on the internet, you dont know who you're dealing with. Some people are actually crazy on the internet.
- to prove my point i did some murder she wrote type investigation, and found out who CP was, i didnt want to say much about him because thats wrong. I only mentioned his lawn and his direct tv dish.

Ahh okay I understand.

No bro!

Cliff Notes
- CP pissed me off

Ahh okay I understand.

Glad you do, cuz I don't. :lol:

And hey, don't judge the lawn man. It rains a ton here, so you have to let it dry out for a couple days before you can mow. It's just how it is out here.

If I ever leave my oven on, I'll know who to call now to see if my **** is burning down.

CP, be real with me.

If I were to consider moving to Oregon for work would you advise against that?

What part?

It all depends on what you're into.

If you have a child, it can be great. It's mostly safe, the weather is usually decent enough, outside of rain. But it doesn't get to 110, and it doesn't snow for 4 months.

Just, constant rain, or at least threat of it.

The only knock is, it's pretty boring. Not a lot of sites, not a lot of activities, like Cali has. The beaches are meh, the summers are short, we don't have any Disneyland, Magic Mountain type places. It's just a simple lack of options. However, the cost of living is much cheaper than Cali, so if you get a good paying job, you can do well.

Just depends whereabout you're lookin at.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Noted.

Everytime I've worn my X's (I think they are the 2005 retros) are they've felt really comfortable.

Last night, I finally had to retire a pair of my XIX. Very Sad. (still have like 4 pairs on ice tho 
mean.gif
laugh.gif
)

But I found a pair of Zoom Drive in my closet, so I think I'll give that a swing and see how that goes.

Last edited:

I knew the coke line would get flipped.

Oh wait, I'm doing it again........

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I use to get annoyed with CP but i did my homework on him and he aint worth it. It would be nice for a fan base to get along but your always going to have some fans who think they're right and everyone else is dead wrong. Its all good, i gotta remind myself that this is the internet and some fools just love to talk ****.
Did your homework? Huh?
Yes sir! You see, you talk way to much ****. I admit, sometimes i enjoy reading your post in the NBA thread. But the problem is, you think your opinions are facts and when someone tries to give their opinion you mock them. That's not cool.

So I wanted to see who is behind that screen name. It helps being in information security and knowing how to find out information about others. Anyways, i think you should spend less time on here and more time mowing your lawn, you do a good job maintaining your corner townhouse. Please don't think i'm trying to freak you out, cause i'm not. My point is be careful how you talk, cause there are some people who take things seriously and might actually do something about it.
ill allow you to post my first name if you can find it 
nerd.gif

how many fingers am i holding up right now? 
nerd.gif

14s to ball > all

I wear 14's almost every day. (Menacin can confirm)

I'm wearing the Black/Carolina retros are I type. I don't ball in them, because, why on earth would I do that? But I wear them at least.

The 10's squeak like a mother, and they wear tight as hell on my feet. Like, cut off circulation and **** when I tie them tight. :lol:

I wore the Black Cat 4's as beaters for a long while, THOSE were comfortable. I never balled in them, but I bet they would have been just fine.

i remember dudes used to either use baby powder or punch a small hole near the heel to minimize the squeaking on the 10s

Last edited:
Actually, now that I think about it my X are pretty tight/snug on my feet when I wear them....

I wear my 14s casually, but they always felt a little stiff for some reason. Probably cuz I never actually played in them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom