• 45-50

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-60

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name="tupac003""]I'm just saying...my lord things are bad but its way to early to call us the radiers.

Took 12 years between 88 and 2000. But there were playoff runs.

We are BARELY at 4 years. Relax. So quick to put nails in the coffin.[/quote]True. [quote name="tupac003""][quote name="MJsaver"]Are we that entitled and spoiled as a fanbase ?

All it takes is 4/5 years after multiple championships for us to turn on our entire team and front office and demand their immediate departure, not to mention 7 Finals Trips in 15 years but we're acting like we haven't won since the 70's. We haven't paid enough dues for all this complaining plain and simple, couple bad years and some of are forgetting every thing that ever happened.

Can we please be bad with some dignity instead of freaking out like a junior high school chic with a pimple on the first day of school ?[/quote] No! we have to stay in our mistakes!

Continue to complain over spilled milk.

Never moving on.

No!!! No!!!! Blow everything up!

(I agree with everything you said...please don't mistake it) :lol:[/quote]I hear you both. :lol:

Blame me. I said Raiders.

I just don't see any sort of commitment to winning from our FO.

Do you? For real. Legit question. Instead of telling me, "Relax, FO's got this!", show me.

I've never been one to give up position just because someone finds it ridiculous.

Show me why I should believe in them clowns.

And honestly, if your faith is simply in the past, I can buy that... for you. Won't change MY position, but I can understand that.

Last edited:
Ska...

There hasn't been a reason to believe in them since the nixed CP3 deal.

All I got is hope...All I can have at this point. |I

^

shawshank-redemption-poster-1994-rain.png

Last edited:
I think the Lakers going to be a top 26 team.... I love to gamble. I love making wagers in real life but I can bet on my team being bad ever. My conscience won't let me do it. Its just wrong....

Last edited:
Ska...

You find comfort in hope & faith; I find comfort in logic & reason.

'S all this is. :smile:

The faithful would say I'm a fool for being concrete; the logical world would say you're a fool for denying reason.

Laker fools, the both of us. :smokin

Not GMs, not coaches, not players, just fans. :smile:

All I know is I'll be at Staples Center on opening night this season.

I'll always ride & die and bleed purple & gold through the good & bad times.

Ska...

Man, I would not even say that. When we got Dwight and Nash everyone and their damn mothers thought we were right back on top. It obviously didn't end up working out for various reasons but we made POWER moves that gave us a chance. No way I'm with comparing our proud franchise to the Raiders and even worse the Cowboys :x

I'm only rooting for negativity for the time being because we have a chance to minimize a mistake...

We can possibly give up just one first rounder instead of two.

That's not to say tanking is the solution to everything... or we tank and get top 5 and that guy's gonna turn it all around for us.

There are multiple ways to get better like darthska darthska has been saying. But having to cough up two first rounders like that will hurt any plan, especially when '15 might be really high (just not high enough).

I'm only rooting for negativity for the time being because we have a chance to minimize a mistake...

We can possibly give up just one first rounder instead of two.

That's not to say tanking is the solution to everything... or we tank and get top 5 and that guy's gonna turn it all around for us.

There are multiple ways to get better like darthska darthska has been saying. But having to cough up two first rounders like that will hurt any plan, especially when '15 might be really high (just not high enough).

Logic

Logic

Logic

Logic

Reppedededed

Ska...

You find comfort in hope & faith; I find comfort in logic & reason.

'S all this is. :smile:

The faithful would say I'm a fool for being concrete; the logical world would say you're a fool for denying reason.

Laker fools, the both of us. :smokin

Not GMs, not coaches, not players, just fans. :smile:

...... I feel like.....

Iono.......like.....something.

Can't.......quite, put my finger, on it.....

But I like it. :lol:

I love the fact that the Lakers will be the under dog going into the season. No one ever give the lakers fan respect because we were a winning organization and people outside of lakers fan think all lakers fans are bandwagon. I have great faith that Kobe will get his 6th ring before he retired somehow some way. It just has to end that way. 

Re : Greg Monroe
Wojnarowski was interviewed at coach Mark Schmidt’s summer camp at St. Bonaventure by independent blogger and podcaster Aime Mukendi Jr. (hat tip to indispensable blogger JaeEvolution). You can listen to Wojnarowski’s remarks regarding Monroe starting at the 12:40 mark of Mukendi Jr.’s podcast. The following is a transcription of the relevant segment: Detroit has tried to help [Monroe] with some sign and trade possibilities around the league. Monroe doesn’t really have a great interest in going back and playing with the Pistons. If they’re going to move him in a sign-and-trade, they’ve got to get value for him. They’ve got to get back some significant talent to compensate for that loss. They haven’t been able to find a deal for him. HawksHoop.com - See more at: http://hoopshype.com/rumors.htm#sthash.pwEZYxFa.dpuf

Would rather have him than Hill....

Last edited:
Didn't wanna say it earlier but I wouldn't mind Beasley off the bench he's dirt cheap and can still score given minutes and shots, if Swaggy starts I think he'd be a perfect spark off the bench type of guy.

I get logic...I get reason.

Only problem is there are way to many unknowns.

Even worse since we aren't in control of what this front office does. Can we pretend to act like we know what they are going to do or what they have planned? I know we do...

Is it logical to believe the front office will continue to stink?

Don't know...they pulled a trade that saved money and made us better and it got nixed. We then put together what most thought was a super team. Did any of us believe that it wouldn't work out? Did any of us know Nash was mr. Glass? Nope.

If your logic and reason leads you to believe that we are just going to stink then I would believe a logical person would move on. Find something to support that you believe will get better.

A fan would stay hopeful, understand that bad things happen, understand that you can't stay on top forever and hope that things work out. Hope Randle develops, hope free agency works out.

I just can't be negative and live in mistakes. Gotta move on and hope they do better since I know I'm not in that front office.

Just crazy to me...and just me...that some of us hope to lose. Oh well its logic and reason because that top 5 pick we would get next year would for sure make us a better team down the line...

But we don't even know for sure if that would help....

(This season won't start fast enough)

It's all about chances. Everything about the future is unknown.

The chances of losing two draft picks hurting us is much greater than one. The chance a Top 5 player in 2015 helps (by both improving the team on the court and for attracting free agents in the near future) is greater than no player at all.

I only think about this way because the writing seems to be on the wall with the 2014-15 roster. It's unknown if they'll actually be that bad, but I think the chances are very high.

Though I assume the team isn't gonna be very competitive, they can still accomplish something: minimize the collateral damage of two trades that looked good on paper, but ultimately backfired.

That's not to say they shouldn't have pulled the trigger on the Nash and Dwight trades at the time. But they took a risk and it blew up in their face... yet they still have an opportunity to recover in the aftermath.

Last edited:
Laker fans "believe it when they see it" when it comes to Nash but:

Mike Trudell ‏@LakersReporter 11m
Gary Vitti on Steve Nash: "Right now, he's a green light … things look better on July 31, 2014, than they did July 31, 2013.
In short, Nash is "100% healthy" right now. He's not having nerve pain for the 1st time in a long time. But we'll see when he plays 5 on 5."

I think Byron will start him over Lin if he actually looks the part.

Also,

Mike Trudell ‏@LakersReporter 17m
Vitti thinks the Lakers this season will "play a style of basketball that is conducive to what Kobe’s body will allow him to do."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom