Not open for further replies.
And you guys wonder why I'm angry.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Ugh, the Raiders. The damn, Raiders.
mean.gif
I've never wondered why you're angry.

I just didn't want you mad at 'us', nothing more. That's all. 
happy.gif

Misplaced anger. Place it where it needs to be; on FO's desk.

All these dudes talking about how we could possibly be decent this season, I completely disagree, but I ain't mad at 'em.

San Antonio Raiders

Seattle Lakers? Las Vegas Lakers?

(ok, totally trolling w/ those last 5 words 
laugh.gif
)

Honestly the only time I've seen the fans have influence was when the team and Kwame were booed hard. And then like 2-3 weeks later he was dumped and we got Gasol :pimp:

I was at this game and was raining down boos from the 300 section :lol:

"I thought it was terrible," Lakers star Kobe Bryant said of the fans' behavior. "If they want to do that, they can stay home. He's going to be our guy here for two months. He's going to do fine, he's going to play well the next game.

"Kwame's sensitive. You boo him, it's going to affect him. I told him I've got his back."

Brown left without speaking to reporters. His teammates seemed only too happy to speak for him.

"I was disappointed. What makes Laker fans and this city great is the tradition, the history. We're all in this together, including the fans," Derek Fisher said.

:rofl: :rofl:

kobe-pau.jpg

Last edited:
Wow 4 years removed from a finals run and we are the Radiers already?

I know things are bad...but we are FAR from the Radiers.

Gary Collard ‏@LakerGMC 2m
Exactly RT @ZephidFB_G: lol, this is the Lakers plan. Bring in as many former Lakers as they can to deter criticism from the fanbase.

Ben Rosales ‏@brosales12 7m
@ZephidFB_G I seriously think this was a big part of their offseason plan. Get Byron, other fan favorites, and try for that top five pick.

*fingers crossed* :pimp:

4 years, about to be 5, and likely 6 with ease. Then, who knows how things go post Kobe.

If we miss out on Love, Durant, Russ, etc, and Randle doesn't become anything, and we give up this year's pick and our 2017 pick is gone

Suddenly it's 2018, and we'll keep tryin to remember 2010.

That's how the Raiders, became the Raiders.

Or if you prefer, the NBA equivalent we've been called is the Knicks. If that makes you feel more comfortable, some have taken to calling us the West Coast Knicks.

Both make my skin crawl, but that's where we're headed man. :smh:

Last edited:
Andrew Ungvari ‏@DrewUnga 2m
If hiring Byron Scott makes them a franchise looking in the rear-view mirror, imagine if they’d hired Phil Jackson as prez & DFish as coach.

Interesting point.

I'll hear any argument, but I'll hear nothing less.

My stance: Raiders (or like CP said, the West Coast Knicks, if that tastes a little better)

You disagree? How is that NOT where are beloved franchise is headed?

In different ways, we could have had CP3, Wiggins, Kyrie, Melo, Bron, Love, on top of getting nothing for Pau, hiring very questionable coaches back-to-back-to-back.

How are we an elite team anymore?

Just because we're not elite doesnt mean were the Raiders tho, Mr Black and White must be rubbing on you :lol:

Raiders haven't done crap in forever.....how bout the Rams, they won within the last decade but seem stuck in mediocrity for awhile now.

I'm just saying...my lord things are bad but its way to early to call us the radiers.

Took 12 years between 88 and 2000. But there were playoff runs.

We are BARELY at 4 years. Relax. So quick to put nails in the coffin.

No, we can be the Lakers now and forever.

All of this doom and gloom...and its only been 4 year. Not 10 not 12...4 years.

:smh:

Mind you I know it will easily be 2 more bad years...but this is the NBA one good free agency can change things.

Last edited:
one good free agency can change things.

CBA set to hinder our strengths
Jerry Buss passing
Dwight left
Melo turned us down
Pau took less money to leave
Passing on Phil in either capacity, which also cost us a look at Fisher

Mike Brown, to MDA, to Byron Scott

Paying old guys like Nash and Kobe

Lack of draft picks 2 of the next 3 years if we don't get lucky this year.

The trend is noticeably one direction. Down.

So having faith in a FA simply thinking they can be the one to flip it all around, without any assets already in place.......... Iono man, you askin for a rather large miracle.

We are in bad, bad shape right now. You can fight it Tupac, but at some point, accept what's going on in front of our eyes.

Man this is unbearable. Aint even August yet and we got dudes talking about how garbage we are in 2018. All of a sudden randle is a bust and we struck out on every free agent for the next 4 years :rolleyes

cp posts so often with such long posts talking about the same thing everyday that it can't help but rub off on people. People just stream his words into their brain and forget how to think for themselves. It's disgusting b. it's like living with a nagging woman. That's the best comparison I can come up with

Last edited:
Man this is unbearable. Aint even August yet and we got dudes talking about how garbage we are in 2018. All of a sudden randle is a bust and we struck out on every free agent for the next 4 years :rolleyes

cp posts so often with such long posts talking about the same thing everyday that it can't help but rub off on people. People just stream his words into their brain and forget how to think for themselves. It's disgusting b. it's like living with a nagging woman. That's the best comparison I can come up with

View media item 1108845

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom