2014-15 Lakers Season Thread (21-61) KAT

This summer, if the chance comes, Love, Rondo, Neither, or Both?

• Love

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rondo

• Neither

• Both

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
randle-and-k.jpg

Randle has made progress in 1 area

Ol Bernie mac looking summumma

I mean, what is he, a damn slave? Can't trade, cut, or buy out?
laugh.gif
You WILL work for this team, no matter what.
laugh.gif

Anyone can be bought out, just need both sides to agree.
John Ireland was on 710 and was saying something to the effect of that they cannot buy him out of a contract they they arent even paying him for..The Bulls pay him the majority of his money so how can the Lakers buy him out of a contract the Bulls are paying for?

Last edited:
I mean, what is he, a damn slave? Can't trade, cut, or buy out? :lol: You WILL work for this team, no matter what. :lol:

Anyone can be bought out, just need both sides to agree.
John Ireland was on 710 and was saying something to the effect of that they cannot buy him out of a contract they they arent even paying him for..The Bulls pay him the majority of his money so how can the Lakers buy him out of a contract the Bulls are paying for?

Keyword, majority. Not full.

He can be bought out.

Will he? Dunno. But can he? Yes. Think logically. No players are forced to stay with any team 100%. Always an out.

A New challenger has entered the arena to face off against CP.
nerd.gif
Keyword, majority. Not full.

He can be bought out.

Will he? Dunno. But can he? Yes. Think logically. No players are forced to stay with any team 100%. Always an out.
But technically wasn't he forced to the Lakers? He was claimed off WAIVERS he never signed a contract as a FA to play for them so thats why Im asking how can they buy him out of a contract that he never signed with them? Who would pay him the Bulls?

The Lakers pay a portion of his salary.

I bet what Ireland was saying is WHY buy him out, when he doesn't cost much. I bet that's more of his point.

I'm saying we should buy him out to thin roster (tank better) and let him sign with a playoff team, ala Stat.

I don't see why not..All Lal is on the hook for is the pro rated amount of 3+M or whatever... chi/lal split the tab again+claiming team pays him again.

All for the sake of "freeing black ice" and opening a roster spot for a D League scrub.

#freeblackice

I don't see why not..All Lal is on the hook for is the pro rated amount of 3+M or whatever... chi/lal split the tab again+claiming team pays him again.

All for the sake of "freeing black ice" and opening a roster spot for a D League scrub.

#freeblackice
LMAO @ #FREEBLACKICE 
carlos_boozer_2.jpg

Boozer contributes no wins and doesnt even cost $4m, theres 0 point to buying him out.    That would be unnecessary micromanagement.

#holdat

Last edited:
Actually...I'd be for it-as Robert Kelly can then return to his natural stretch 4 position(no more "luxury" of having a log jam of "natural" PFs).

Black ice gets to sign with a pro rated minimum deal across the hall to spell blake...bring in the best LA defender money can buy...drive the tank into the ground..start customizing our okafor/towns/d'angelo/stanley/mudiay jerseys.

Boozer is one of the more consistently productive players on the team. They aren't doing a lot of winning with him but buying him out would just solidify the trend even more.

I'm not sure how realistic it is to ask that, but he's not here long-term and there are young guys who can take his PT (and it helps the tank).

What if Boozer himself wants to be bought out so he can play on a playoff team?

It's not just micromanaging, it's doin the right thing for the team, and the player.

If Boozer doesn't care, and is fine playin out his year off the bench, on a 13 win team, doesn't that say quite a bit as well? :nerd:

Lakers suck either way... There's no need to buy him out :lol:

They'll probably win 3 or 4 of the final 30 games.

Last edited:
What if Boozer himself wants to be bought out so he can play on a playoff team?

It's not just micromanaging, it's doin the right thing for the team, and the player.

If Boozer doesn't care, and is fine playin out his year off the bench, on a 13 win team, doesn't that say quite a bit as well?
nerd.gif
Boozer gettin paid damn near 17M and  living in Cali he could care less about the wins he on back peddle to the bank all year long..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom