2014-15 Lakers Season Thread (21-61) KAT

This summer, if the chance comes, Love, Rondo, Neither, or Both?

• Love

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rondo

• Neither

• Both

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Best case and quite possible scenario for the Lakers IMO:

Randle comes back healthy next year and plays well/shows promise...Clarkson develops nicely.  We get a top two pick and get either Russel or Okafor.  That gives us a core of Clarkson/Randle/Okafor and then next summer we go after Durant. 

If you don't think Clarkson will develop fast then move him to the bench and get a guy like Reggie Jackson and pray he turns into the next Kyle Lowry.

Then you have Jackson/_____/Durant/Randle/Okafor.  NOT BAD assume these youngsters develop fast.

Lakers NOT expected to make a move before the trade deadline according to reports. Too restrictive on trade demands apparently.

Need the tank to go into overdrive right now.

Like I said before we been in FULL nose dive for the past 15 games. We have nothing to offer anyone. Its expected we couldn't make moves.

The only 2 players we could have traded was 2nd string pg that left his gonads in Houston ...or maybe he left them in NY, who knows.
And the other player is a 2nd string big man that got hurt and hasn't played in about 2 weeks. Soooooo yea.

But im sure people in here will be screaming about how we made no moves :lol:

Last edited:
Boozer can be bought out.

Ellington could help a contender.

Hill-Lin should be given away, sold, killed whatever. :lol:

Sitting still, again, is just another example of poor front office work. No excuses, do something.

Boozer can be bought out.

Ellington could help a contender.

Hill-Lin should be given away, sold, killed whatever. :lol:

Sitting still, again, is just another example of poor front office work. No excuses, do something.

Mitch over valuing per usual.

I'd much rather Mitch not make any moves if it means we don't pick up someone that will bring us a few more wins.

If it aint broken don't fix it.  We on pace for bottom 2 in the league so just keep it up with these losers.

Last edited:
^
Fair enough, but kinda why they should buy out Boozer. Make the roster worse, without adding anyone.

Similar to the Knicks cutting Stat today.

Id much rather no midseason moves than to make a move that improves the team and throws off the tank.

Lakers NOT expected to make a move before the trade deadline according to reports. Too restrictive on trade demands apparently.

Need the tank to go into overdrive right now.

What too restrictive means....

Is they can't get

Expiring Contracts + Young Talent or any kind of pick.

If you want them to make a move, you better be fine with them willing to eat into future cap space.

You guys can't do that. You just can't. You can't from the outside looking in guess what is happening and what should be done.

Like CP the moves you are talking about are so lateral and insignificant. To buyout Boozer you would be doing it just to do it. Boozer contributes 0 wins. We know what Ed brings and Jesus Randle is hurt so he taking anybodies minutes so why do the paperwork for that bum. Dropping Boozer does not make this roster worse. This roster really can't get any worse than what it is unless we start playing 4 guys instead of 5. And who the hell team Wayne helping?! :lol:

And the FO ain't overvaluing no one cuz none of players have value! Lol
People keep saying they keep sitting on their hands and that keeps showing our FO's ineptitude just make some moves! Cmon....
Rule #1 you don't make a move just to make it. And there is no move that can really be made without is giving up a pick and if that happens this whole place would erupt.
I mean we've won like 1 game in our last 16 lol what more do some of you want! Lol

Last edited:
While I would like our FO to make some moves, I'm comfortable in leaving the tank in Byron Scott's hands, he's the best in the business at losing basketball games

Haven't watched a game since opening night...any word on Randle's progress?  Is he at least on the sidelines? Can he walk? Is he practicing etc?  What about Nash? 

I'm all for the FO doing something if it helps the team. If none of the deals help in terms of the future or in terms of finances, I don't mind them sitting on their hands and not making moves. We shouldn't be making moves just to make moves if they have no impact or could possibly be detrimental. If we're going to wait it out and look toward the future, we have to keep looking long term and not make short term moves. 

Haven't watched a game since opening night...any word on Randle's progress?  Is he at least on the sidelines? Can he walk? Is he practicing etc?  What about Nash? 
randle-and-k.jpg

Randle has made progress in 1 area

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom