2014-15 Lakers Season Thread (21-61) KAT

This summer, if the chance comes, Love, Rondo, Neither, or Both?

• Love

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rondo

• Neither

• Both

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What would be the Suns incentive to trade IT2 for hill and a 2nd?

I don't think they trade IT2 or Dragic....

Partially because they will get underwhelming offers for IT2 because that's what they set IT2's value at by asking for a first for Dragic. IT2 is not as good as Dragic so the offers will be a step down.

Last edited:
It was a dunk contest.

Which means?

I've wanted this team to get an athlete at guard spot since 2011 fam. I wanted Smart or LaVine from the previous draft not Randle. I was the one more excited about stealing Clarkson than taking randle with the lottery :lol:

Last edited:
Which means?

I've wanted this team to get an athlete at guard spot since 2011 fam. I wanted Smart or LaVine from the previous draft not Randle. I was the one more excited about stealing Clarkson than taking randle with the lottery
laugh.gif
It means you're caught up in the spotlight of his dunk showcase and ignoring the fact that he's been pretty bad.

I stil like him long term as a Jamal Crawford type if he can improve his ball handling...but it was a risk to grab him at 13. Drafting him @ 6 could have gotten someone fired.

Last edited:
I didn't like the Randle selection, but the entire frontline besides Sacre were set to be free agents and LaVine has played terribly thus far. Granted no one expected him to play as many minutes as he has thanks to Rubio's ankle.

Who is actually expecting something to go down this week?

I'm not.

Some do. I don't. Grass isn't much greener though. There's a lot of **** ball GMs out there. And by a lot. Most.

Wouldn't you rather strike out looking for the next elite one rather than just placing your faith on an average one.

How do you all view Buss in this equation. I don't think Mitch wanted any of the past 3 coaches they've hired, correct me if I'm mistaken

In terms of draft picks, I'm assuming Buss is mostly in control and I think he's picked some good ones

Nick Young, Jeremy Lin etc. yeah not so hot but Lin brought in some picks

What other big missteps did Mitch take? The Kobe thing was out of his control, which really is the foundation of the situation they're in now (stuck between a rebuild and trying to make the playoffs)

How do you all view Buss in this equation. I don't think Mitch wanted any of the past 3 coaches they've hired, correct me if I'm mistaken

In terms of draft picks, I'm assuming Buss is mostly in control and I think he's picked some good ones

Nick Young, Jeremy Lin etc. yeah not so hot but Lin brought in some picks

What other big missteps did Mitch take? The Kobe thing was out of his control, which really is the foundation of the situation they're in now (stuck between a rebuild and trying to make the playoffs)

Was between Mike Brown and Brian Shaw... Mike Brown was the right choice
MDA was Dr. Buss.... No idea what Mitch wanted
Byron was a consensus pick unfortunately.

These past 3 years was a fate thing. It was coming for us for a decade+. Worst time ever as it's the end of Kobe's career. Not sure they could have avoided it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom