2013 New York Yankees season thread Vol. (85-77) OFFSEASON

way to go phil :smh:

somebody gotta drill myers next time up, he put toooooooooo much mustard on that hr >:

Jeter the GOAT 
pimp.gif

3 days to trade Hughes...

We really have no choice... Hughes may be a great pitcher elsewhere, but it can't be when he pitches half of his outings at Yankee Stadium.

But we're also the same team that still hasn't given up on Joba.. Who needs to go as well.

We need an Ace who can be our #2 and make almost any playoff series tough a la Detroit.. But those deals are not really available during the trade deadline.. But anything that could bolster our farm system on the left side of the infield, or the pitching staff is what we could use.. Anything Catcher, 1st, 2nd or outfield in terms of prospects is a waste that we don't need.

Last edited:
^ I'm down to package Hughes/Joba if it's possible.

For sure Hughes has to go, the constant HR ball is too much of an issue going forward.

I'm fine with trading Hughes for a bullpen catcher and a cotton candy vendor at this point.

Phelps is on his way back, he can take easily Phil's spot in the rotation.

Are we going to see Pineda at all this year? Has only let up 2 runs in his last three AAA starts, but hasn't pitched more than 4.2... >D

Just spent about an hr watching Jeter career highlights, 2009 run highlights and Mo highlights. Damn I'm gunna miss them :wow:

Just spent about an hr watching Jeter career highlights, 2009 run highlights and Mo highlights. Damn I'm gunna miss them :wow:
Yup this is the truth right here....

I have to admit this fanbase has been spoiled with those two and its going to be a tough loss to recover from when they are gone...

Yup this is the truth right here....

I have to admit this fanbase has been spoiled with those two and its going to be a tough loss to recover from when they are gone...

The two of them AT THE SAME DAMN TIME nonetheless.

I'll be there this week in LA, and SD.

Back
Top Bottom