2013 New York Yankees season thread Vol. (85-77) OFFSEASON

So much for identifying and fixing that "mechanical flaw".
mean.gif

George would've done ARod like he did Winfield.. Lets he honest.

Now while I disagree with the boys work in mentality for salary cap. I don't find much wrong with their handling of ARod. He's a dumb **** and whatever it takes for him to retire is their mentality

Naw man Cashman is a punk beotch as well as the Steinbrenner kids. They don't know sht about baseball.

Real talk cash needs to go and steinbrenners need to sell the team.

I'm not a fan of Romine. He's hitting the ball a bit this month, but hard for me to care about 7 hits in last 7 games..

If only Stewart wasn't 31, Cervelli wasn't injured and Sanchez wasn't 2-3 years out.

If this was a normal year.. I'd be a huge seller right now on these guys. Hughes, Chamberlain, Nunez, Romine, Hafner, Wells, Overbay.. For anything I could get. Focusing on left side of the infield and bolstering our bullpen depth throughout the organization.

Last edited:
Lets go Soriano!

Now if they Yankees management had some balls they would let A-Rod come back and play, swallow the damn money you paid him thats your own fault. The Steinbrenners aren't men, wish George was alive still.

R.I.P
agreed.

CC is not a power pitcher anymore. He needs to seriously work on his location. Cause damn his last few starts have been terrible.

Nova pitches very well, and it makes no difference.

CC has had his struggles and hasn't pitched nearly as well as years past. But some of his struggles and almost unnoticeable good pitching on Yankee staff is because we can't even score

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom