2013 New York Yankees season thread Vol. (85-77) OFFSEASON

This **** is ridiculous. The Yankees have no idea what the **** they're doing now.

I'm so disappointed with how immaturely they've handled this situation.

Lol ARod won't be back until after August 1st... And August 1st is when he starts rehab or Simulated game.
After he already played a number of minor league rehab games. What are the Yankees doing? They've somehow made the situation worse.:lol:

Last edited:
Excited Soriano is back. Any bat is a good bat right now.

Hope he still rocks his old number. Never got a chance to get a shirt when I was younger.

Alfonso SOOORRIIIIAAAANNNNO ... Welcome back.

The whole ARod saga is ridiculous... Like beyond words... :lol: :smh:

Ironic that we've gotten Soriano back and we may lose A-Rod for a bit longer still :lol:

Welcome back Sori! Always was a fan of his (despite that bad '03 WS), but we basically got him for nothing of value, so let's see if we can catch lightning in a bottle with him this go around.

http://wapc.mlb.com/play?content_id=25595369

That swing >D .

Holy Nostalgia, batman!

:pimp:

I had a love/hate relationship with Soriano. He'd either Homer or K. At least it seemed that way. :lol:

I like the idea of Soriano coming back to New York. Used to want him heavy on the Mets before he signed that deal with the Cubs. Glad that never happened. He should help immensely for you guys. What's Chili Davis doing these days?

Lets go Soriano!

Now if they Yankees management had some balls they would let A-Rod come back and play, swallow the damn money you paid him thats your own fault. The Steinbrenners aren't men, wish George was alive still.

R.I.P

George would've done ARod like he did Winfield.. Lets he honest.

Now while I disagree with the boys work in mentality for salary cap. I don't find much wrong with their handling of ARod. He's a dumb **** and whatever it takes for him to retire is their mentality

Cc pitching terribly
And what the hell was that by Romine on the throw to first and he ignored the runner coming home with 2 outs

Back
Top Bottom