2013 New York Yankees season thread Vol. (85-77) OFFSEASON

Let's not even talk about 03 :lol:

They needed something behind Cano, not too mad if it goes through. Did they snag Carlos Pena yet?

#GetMatsui #GetSoriano #FHafner

Get rid of that bum Travis Hafner ASAP.

Last edited:
Wow @ Ruben Sierra. Dude was a beast.

Would always make sure to create/sign him to my team in any Triple Play game back on the PS2 days :lol: :pimp: . He came through in the clutch.

Ruben Sierra was my "Non-star" Favorite Player whenever he was on the Yankees..

I think Soriano would be a decent pickup.. But I hope it doesn't impact us in the offseason.. I really want Beltran, would be absolutely perfect at DH and can help spare all our players some games in the outfield..

Last edited:
If we would have lost last night I woulda spazzed. Got 5 scoreless from Hughes and 3 XBH. That was some good resiliency by the boys in the 9th to get the lead for Mo. I know things are not looking good, but damn we better still be in the mix for the wild card when all is said and done.

They're saying Alex might play Friday, Jeter Saturday. Alex gotta second opinion and said he's good to go. Alex said he's ready to go.

Curtis back the first week of August

I think A-Rod will be suspended soon, I doubt he will make it back to the field before than.....

The Yankees want that to happen so they can not pay him....

^ the appeal will keep him on the field. Yankees would be foolish to keep him off the field to try to save some money. Alex back would sell tickets and would help our pathetic offense.

^ the appeal will keep him on the field. Yankees would be foolish to keep him off the field to try to save some money. Alex back would sell tickets and would help our pathetic offense.
They owe a 38 year old guy who used steroids to keep himself going and who is coming off back to back hip surgeries and hasn't played well in 2 years $30 million a year until 2017....

I don't blame the Yankees for trying to do it, I don't think he will be a productive hitter until next year at the earliest if not ever again.....

Last edited:
Alex today is a better hitter than half our team. Have you been watching the games G????

I'm disgusted with the Yankees if what they're saying is true. Yankees trying to keep Alex off the field to try to hope to get some money back :smh: This isn't the same Yankees, George would never do this ****. I am sickened about this. They're saying they can't find the doctor and the MRI doesn't exist :lol:

Didn't let Alex take BP. This **** is gross, I might take a break from the Yankees fellas. A billion dollar team is more concerned with money than winning and pleasing the fans.

Back
Top Bottom