2013 NBA Trade Deadline Thread: February 21

:lol: :lol: :lol:

So apparently laker fans not only make 1 sided trades, they make one sided trades detrimental to the team.

I think tomorrow is going to be relatively uneventful.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

So apparently laker fans not only make 1 sided trades, they make one sided trades detrimental to the team.
laugh.gif

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Way to generalize all laker fans when one out of his mind kid pops of out of nowhere and starts to post ******ed trades.

Oh?

Lakers fans don't come up with delusional trades that benefit only the lakers?

You picked the wrong year to become a lakers fan :lol:

Grizz will make a move to get a player. They only have 12 players on their roster. If not, I guess they will just sign someone like Delonte West maybe.

I'm all for the Hornets trading that clown, but for Klay Thompson and an absurd, non-expiring contract?

That's not the one.

Last edited:
I guess Klay helps with the Hornets' youth movement. And he's not Eric Gordon, which is a bonus for the Hornets.

A Warriors fan could probably give me reasons why they'd be better off with Klay, but they're being sold on Gordon basically being a name brand, possible star, and the potential of having a stacked team if he plays the way people expected. Injuries be damned

[table][tr][td]Darnell Mayberry @DarnellMayberry [/td][td]52m[/td][/tr][tr][td]
Kendrick Perkins will not play tonight against the Houston Rockets. The team says he sprained his right knee in yesterday's practice.
[/td][/tr][/table]
nerd.gif

I expect 4-5 big trades :nerd:

This is gonna be an exciting trade deadline :nerd:

Terrible trade for the Warriors. There was no point in trading Monta Ellis youre going to replace him with Monta Ellis point 5 and on top of it youre getting rid of a player whos doen nothing but trend up since last year.
[table][tr][td]Darnell Mayberry @DarnellMayberry [/td][td]52m[/td][/tr][tr][td]
Kendrick Perkins will not play tonight against the Houston Rockets. The team says he sprained his right knee in yesterday's practice.
[/td][/tr][/table]
nerd.gif
ITSABOUTTHATTIME. That username to post correlation is off the charts

Last edited:
Grizz will make a move to get a player. They only have 12 players on their roster. If not, I guess they will just sign someone like Delonte West maybe.
Signing Delonte means they're signing 4 players -- Desperado West, Homeless West, Delonte West, and Redz.

Back
Top Bottom