2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

:wow: Cinci Hired Darin Hinshaw as QB coach and Passing game coordinator.

Bearcats just put together the best offensive recruiting staff ever assembled outside of the usual top 10 big time recruiting schools.

OG David Dawson recommits to Michigan... His HS teammate DB Delano Hill also flips to Michigan from Iowa.... Another schollie opened up with Jerald Robinson leaving... Still room for Derrick Green and Leon McQuay if they choose to come here.

:lol: @ hiring the DB coach of a Saban coached team. Saban was a DB coach and is a DB guru. DB coach was basically a substitute teacher

Last edited:
Yeah I saw sals work, which is what scares me. Dude is mad young too, only been coaching for like 4-5 yrs. guess Jimbo was sold from his interview + speaking w/ Nick
On the other hand I don't think well be doing the square peg - round hole of trying to go to a 34 full time.
Hope we can surround him w/ some vet coaches. Give a Call to Vernon Hargraves since he got canned lol
Guess we'll see how good Smart is when Saban goes to the Browns

Still a chance Diaz could be offered the job...was reported that he reached out to Fisher about position...dream hires for me would be Diaz as D coordinator...Pruitt DB coach, and Porter RB coach..but of course FSU doesn't have that SEC $...smh

That first pass interference call was bull but other than that Arizona played a great comeback and held it down for the Pac-12

:wow: Cinci Hired Darin Hinshaw as QB coach and Passing game coordinator.
Bearcats just put together the best offensive recruiting staff ever assembled outside of the usual top 10 big time recruiting schools.

:pimp:

Hinshaw already trying to flip a few UTK commits that he recruited, including WR Josh Smith.

Last edited:
Well looks like Pruitt has been hired as FSU's D-Coordinator...press release will be soon

Also hearing Sunseri could be bought on as LB coach

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom