2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

Bearcat Bowl game Lids

:smokin

:lol: the rumor is Alabama's class is so stacked that they dont even have a slot for Vonn Bell :x :x

:rofl: so he may be down to O$U/Tennessee

You know I always wondered man..why can't they have a playoff AND bowl games?

For ex. Say 8 teams make the playoffs, just have the rest of the country outside of that 8 go to bowl games. And the losers of the playoff games play in a bcs type bowl.

Just a thought I always had

Michigan is getting Outback Bowl uniforms and as per usual Adidas standards, they're ugly. The only cool part is the navy blue on the helmet is a matte paint.

laugh.gif
the rumor is Alabama's class is so stacked that they dont even have a slot for Vonn Bell
sick.gif
sick.gif

roll.gif
so he may be down to O$U/Tennessee
Heard he might be down to JuCo...and some kid trucked TF outta Vonn Bell on the 1 yard line for a TD in the Georgia State Championships with ol Urban in the stands.

As for Tramel Terry, he feels he'll be back by May/June..guess he got them AP genes....come on down Alvin Kamara. 
glasses.gif

Greg Crawford ‏@wchoops
Top sports exec, stated to me again today, most NFL ppl think Chip Kelly is staying at #GoDucks, sports exec talks to NFL ppl daily #Pac12

Last edited by a moderator:
add 4-star juco DE Za'Darius Smith. that's one more 4-star kid than last year's entire class. guess Stoops and Eliot were in on him to come to FSU?

Stoops also hired the DL coach from Smith's JUCO to fill the same position at Kentucky.

I wanted that kid bad. Have to hope Moore comes back next season or TAMU will be in a ****** pass rushing situation.

To be fair, he doesn't really seem like a reach of a hire. All-conference DT at Auburn, Assistant S&C coach at LSU, DL coach at Louisiana Tech, DL coach at Syracuse. Pretty good experience for an up-and-coming type coach.

its ok FSU will be in the big12 by then so they will cancel that crap game.
pimp.gif

gary anderson to wis is such a good hire. and they both did it with class, let him coach and win the bowl game. and anderson called and talk to each player 1 on 1 to tell them he was leaving

Back
Top Bottom