2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

The SEC does it again

1st Tebow as a Sophmore now Johnny as a Freshman

I thought Te'o was going to win. I didn't want him to. But I felt like he had everything going for him. A good season. His team is playing for a Nat'l title. He had the sad story behind him. He plays for ND. I didn't think a frosh would win despite a good season. Klein probably didn't win just because he plays for K-state and didn't really seem to get the pub the other two did.

Does anyone even care about the Heisman? The most worthless award in Sports.

Tebow cant beat out Sanchez, Sam Bradford is getting sacked at this very moment, Mark Ingram cant get the majority of carries in his own backfield. The failures greatly outweigh the successes.

College Football isnt easy but when you dominate that, and then are mediorce at the pro level what does that say? Charlie Ward never made it to the NFL, where is Troy Smith? Reggie Bush is a bust.

LOL the Heisman

Last edited:

Tebow cant beat out Sanchez, Sam Bradford is getting sacked at this very moment, Mark Ingram cant get the majority of carries in his own backfield. The failures greatly outweigh the successes.

College Football isnt easy but when you dominate that, and then are mediorce at the pro level what does that say? Charlie Ward never made it to the NFL, where is Troy Smith? Reggie Bush is a bust.

LOL the Heisman

But the Heisman isnt a award for best pro ready prospect. The skills that allow players to dominate in college sometimes arent the best fit for the NFL.

LOL the Heisman
But the Heisman isnt a award for best pro ready prospect. The skills that allow players to dominate in college sometimes arent the best fit for the NFL.
Yeah but you would think the "best college player" would at least become a mediocre pro player. He was so dominant at the college level which only means that he should be pro caliber right? Its only logical. He dominated level 1 he should at least be able to handle level 2 but so many of them cant. This award is a joke to me for this reason.

LOL the Heisman

Yeah but you would think the "best college player" would at least become a mediocre pro player. He was so dominant at the college level which only means that he should be pro caliber right? Its only logical. He dominated level 1 he should at least be able to handle level 2 but so many of them cant. This award is a joke to me for this reason.

But its way better competition. There is a huge jump from college to the pros. I didnt understand either until I started paying close attention to the combine and scouting.

JFootball deserved it. No complaints in my eyes.

If it wasnt for Johnny Football Te'o would have won without a blink. But thats the beauty of the Heisman I guess?

The Heisman is the best collegiate player award, the Trust doesn't care how likely the player is to succeed at the professional level.

Last edited:
The best player was clearly Manti. The Heisman is nothing more than a glorified offensive player of the year award.

And that's gonna do it! Johnny Football wins, being the first Freshman to do it. Great season. I really didn't think Optimus Klein would win.

Back
Top Bottom