2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

Jay Norvell jumping ship at OU to join Bielema at Arkansas? :nerd:
That's the word, but not sure as OC. He tried to get him to Wisconsin at one point, but he didn't have that ability to pay.

He's got around 3mil for a staff, so he can pony up for a few people.

Last edited:
TAMU moved to the top of the list for 2014 LB Cameron Hampton (247 Composite #110 and former heavy Longhorn lean) :pimp: He probably would have committed if Sumlin would have been in town.

What a great week it's been for TAMU. Continuing on through next Wednesday...lock up three commitments from 2013's #13 and #58 and 2014's #15, win the O'Brien, Outland, and Heisman trophies :pimp:

So who all is going to see their team play in their bowl game? The Cotton Bowl being on Friday kinda screws me getting there, but I might try to take the day off from work.

TAMU moved to the top of the list for 2014 LB Cameron Hampton (247 Composite #110 and former heavy Longhorn lean) :pimp: He probably would have committed if Sumlin would have been in town.

What a great week it's been for TAMU. Continuing on through next Wednesday...lock up three commitments from 2013's #13 and #58 and 2014's #15, win the O'Brien, Outland, and Heisman trophies :pimp:

So who all is going to see their team play in their bowl game? The Cotton Bowl being on Friday kinda screws me getting there, but I might try to take the day off from work.

i'll be at the cotton bowl :smile:

What position will Tramel Terry play at UGA ? I would assume WR but he's listed as RB/WR and he's only 5'11...kid must have the burners on his feet

Texas A&M joins the SEC and starts winning so now we get daily recruiting updates like this is AggieTalk.com. >D
The kid has legit offers from almost every major D1 school, so it's relevant for a lot of the folks on here (granted most probably aren't focused on 2014 recruiting yet). But your point is noted, I'll keep my updates on AggieTalk.yuku.com :lol:

Last edited:
Why is Cincy a better gig than TTech again? Not saying TTech is one of the best jobs out there, but I gotta think that it's better than Cincy... :nerd:

saw this on my twitter feed :lol: :

Last edited by a moderator:
Tubs and the Cincy AD have a close relationship from time at Auburn. I still think this completely blindsided EVERYONE. I don't expect him to stick around long either, but who knows. Also being reported that his wife is from Cincy.

Last edited:
He's not winning a Big 12 title at Tech anytime soon. He's got a much better chance at Cincy.

That's the only thing I can think of.

Rumors about Petrino being his OC from Cincy guys.
laugh.gif
The whole defensive staff from TTech is coming as well.

Last edited:
If Kliff's a smart man he tells his Alma Mater, thanks but no thanks.

dont ruin his rising star by taking that Dead beat job.

but, he will probably let his heart take over and accept an offer

Tech's admin want somebody they can control, wouldn't be surprised if they told him to look for another job after that GA situation. Then there are other rumors that he never liked it there.

That situation is a mess.

Back
Top Bottom