2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

Also thank god Bielema's is good looking! We won't have to worry about him hopping on a Harley with some floozie.

he lied to his AD.

just read (and forgot that) Hart was at FSU... never had to hire a football coach before.

No he wasnt.
He was their first choice
LMAO they chose Dooley over Sumlin
this was after choosing Lane Kiffin over Gary Patterson and Brian Kelly.
and Im No, NOT JOKING

Yeah Dooley was their first choice. They thought he was gonna be just as good a coach like his dad....:lol:

Brian Kelly at Tenn? Damn I can't even imagine.
i-feel-it.jpg

Cardo you know who is definitely leaving on UGA defense for the draft ? I know our offense will be crazy next season...just need some idea of what our defense will be like...the secondary at least the corner spot will be on lock...but the safety position will be a question...you think Fluker gets the start right from the jump ?

The Dline will be a question mark if Kwame leaves with motel 6 for the draft...and who steps up on the line backer core with Jordan Jenkins ?

I've never understood the supposed mentality of some of these big money guys. So you're fine with 80% of the team being black, but you won't accept a black head coach? :smh:

I've never understood the supposed mentality of some of these big money guys. So you're fine with 80% of the team being black, but you won't accept a black head coach? :smh:

theyre from the old school. most of these guys are 55+ years old

not to make an excuse but thats how they were brought up

the field hands can play but the guy leading the charge has to be someone they can relate to

*shrugs*

it sucks but it is what it is.

BARRY SWITZER, former Oklahoma coach, Arkansas alum on Bret Bielema:

The first thing I heard today was that he grew up on a pig farm. That's quite a start in my book. And my last memory was watching him hang 70 on Nebraska. Just those two facts are enough. Then, I hear that he's out of the Hayden Fry-Bill Snyder-Barry Alvarez coaching tree. Oh, that's enough for me to like a lot. Then, I hear he's got a 27-year-old wife. Okay, we can stop. I like him.

:lol:

Last edited:
And people thought Mark Stoops' wife was out of his league :lol:

The SEC has stepped up the quality of wives in the last couple of years.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom