2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

Keenan :pimp:

Malzahn cleaned house of all the assistants at Auburn.

WOW
fa real? TRooper and Luper. Bye Bye Barn

Nah Mike, Im good. I never thought Chollie would get it bc of the old reasons but yesterday it was basically done deal, cross Ts and dot Is

sidenote before i go further:
I think when all the details come out about this, some people will be very upset with some of the old money boosters, i will not tell the reason because i don't want to go down that road, but it will get out at some point. Hart ignored them and went after his man anyway, Kudos to Hart for that.

ok back to Dave Hart. the Tennessee Athletic director tried to be too cute. He ****** this one up Royally.

He had Charlie on december 1st. but he tried to get Gundy and Gundy used it to leverage more power at Okie State.

Gave Charlie more time to talk things over get a Huge deal from L'ville and he changed his mind.

Dave Hart should be fired ffor that stall job.

:x

who was harts first choice?

he is dumb for going after gundy. he ant leaving okie state
Gundy would've came to Arkansas if we had went after him hard, most figured he was in the bag, but Bielema said he was available.

UT has Butch and Petrino available, I know Taggert isn't getting a look. :lol: :smh:

Tedford as OC candidate :nerd:

Last edited:
Gundy would've came to Arkansas if we had went after him hard, most figured he was in the bag, but Bielema said he was available.

says who?

he is an alum and gets what he wants at okie state and if it was about money they would match any offer a team threw at him

says who?

he is an alum and gets what he wants at okie state and if it was about money they would match any offer a team threw at him
Says those who were working that possible deal. It wasn't about the money, more on the relationship with him and the AD. Boosters were informed that Gundy contacted Arkansas a while back about the job and that he was good to go after the meeting with him. He was the 3rd contacted if I remember correctly.

Last edited:
The being that would be created solely from my tears.

yah it would be terrible. i really hope he doesn't he's getting paid well at oregon, and having great success. but theres gonna be hella NFL jobs open after this year, and if he almost took the Raiders job last year, i see him jumping ship unfortunately. hes one of the top coaching prospects out there and will be at the top of everyones lists at the end of the NFL season. i know this is a bad thing to say, but if that does happen, i hope he fails miserably like saban did, and decides to come back to coach the ducks again

Last edited:
:smh: at Tennessee. Smells like GOBs.

Not even knocking these coaches entertaining other jobs to get raises from their current bosses but geez.

Tennessee might be best served going after a up & comer who might stay 10+ years, the guy at SJSU looks nice.

if a coach is at Tennessee for a long time, it means he's kicking ***. you're only leaving a place like that to go to the NFL or back home or something.

i think we'll hear Strong's new contract's #'s in the morning.

:lol:

Totally agree that's why I said a big name who may have some age on him might not be in their best interest. (Not saying Strong is a old guy or anything)

Maybe Gundy does have the run of the place at Okie State but I do believe he can be had also.

:lol:

Not even knocking these coaches entertaining other jobs to get raises from their current bosses but geez.

Tennessee might be best served going after a up & comer who might stay 10+ years, the guy at SJSU looks nice.

the best guy is Taggert.

He's from Harbaugh tree, teams play discipline tough ball just like Stanford and he has at least WON as a coordinator on DIaa level and turned WKU forward.

BUT, if the 'necks turned their nose up for Chollie, what u think they gonna do for this *stringer Bell* no count *** Ninja

oh, I gotcha.

Tennessee football reminds me UK basketball a little...

Phil Fulmer = Tubby Smith
Derek Dooley = Billy Gillispie

Isn't that what Dooley was?

Hart screwed Vols up big time.

If they cant get Taggert or Petrino, they need to bring Fat Boy Phil back as interem and see whos available next year.

Smart have no shot because he hasnt been a HC before?

They shouldve hired Franklin from Vandy after Gruden and Strong passed

Ed Wise ‏@vollawyer

Hey, I've never heard of you, and this is crazy, but here's 4 million...coach UT, maybe. @ClayTravisBGID

:lol: :lol:

Clay Travis is such a moron! He was bashing Arkansas the entire time during the coaching process and now that we have CBB and Tennessee is getting turned down left and right he is FREAKING. He talked so much mess about Petrino during the fiasco and said he would never take him as a coach and now he is talking about how he would be a great hire for Tennessee. Cannot stand that idiot.

Dooley was average at La Tech too. Was like Tenn's 5th or 6th choice if I'm not mistaken.

No he wasnt.

He was their first choice

LMAO they chose Dooley over Sumlin

this was after choosing Lane Kiffin over Gary Patterson and Brian Kelly.

and Im No, NOT JOKING

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom