2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

BCS needs to do away with some things. No way a unranked Wisconsin team should play in the Rose Bowl. If the conference champ isn't ranked top 16, then the spot should be forfeited. Plus I am tired of watching a Pac-12 vs B1G matchup. Big 10 stinks, the teams are slow and boring to watch. Rather see bowls interchange, get a SEC team out to the Rose Bowl for once.

Wishful thinking.

Never going to happen

Last edited:
Wishful thinking.
Never going to happen

Yeah unfortunately. Even Ohio St. going undefeated, they played a bunch of soft teams. No doubt in my mind they would get smacked by any team in a BCS bowl game. Just hate the Rose Bowl match ups every year. Even if the Beavers went, I wouldn't want to spend my money watching a B1G match up, the Wisconsin game this year was enough.

BCS needs to do away with some things. No way a unranked Wisconsin team should play in the Rose Bowl. If the conference champ isn't ranked top 16, then the spot should be forfeited. Plus I am tired of watching a Pac-12 vs B1G matchup. Big 10 stinks, the teams are slow and boring to watch. Rather see bowls interchange, get a SEC team out to the Rose Bowl for once.

The Big 10 champion is undefeated actually, just happens to under sanctions.

Oh and the BCS makes way too much money off the top conferences to ever impose a rule that could potentially exclude a conference champion from a BCS bowl because of ranking

Taylor Martinez is so trash man :rofl:

The Big 10 champion is undefeated actually, just happens to under sanctions.
Oh and the BCS makes way too much money off the top conferences to ever impose a rule that could potentially exclude a conference champion from a BCS bowl because of ranking

I know the $$ is what the BCS is about, that is why the Big 10 and Pac 12 have that agreement. But as a fan I don't give a **** about the money. I want to see the best match ups, PERIOD. The BCS would do just fine if there wasn't a Big 10 team in the Rose Bowl this year though. You think fans from a team like Georgia or Florida or Oklahoma wouldn't travel out to LA? You are crazy, they would be out there in droves, and would out number Stanford fans 2-1 probably. The Big 10 wouldn't like it cause they would be losing money without a team representing in a BCS bowl, but **** em. Not anyone elses fault the only team worthy is ineligible.

Last edited:
The Badgers were damn good the past 2 years though.

I'm not saying the Badgers deserve to be in it this year but its not their fault 2 teams were doing things they weren't supposed to. Dont act like the last two Rose Bowls with the Badgers against TCU and Oregon weren't great games.

because they actually won the SEC east. and they beat you on the way there. not fair that you jump in the standings when sitting on the sidelines.

Oh okay, I guess their 11-2 record is better than our 11-1 record, including killing the team that killed them, right?

:rolleyes

there is no coaching to be done when you have a QB who can not make basic reads and throws.

what the hell kinda back up QBs do the Huskers have?

time to get a pitcher off the baseball team or some ****.
Jesus

Didn't watch a lick of ball today. The wifey was happy with that outcome haha

But had to say...I'm amazed that UCLA suddnely played so well against Stanford at their place and played horribly against them at home less than a week prior...

:nerd: :nerd:

Last edited by a moderator:
We also beat your Johnny Boyfriend.

Last edited by a moderator:
[COLOR=#red]Do Work, no need to discuss stuff with dude...He'll only reply with that lame Johnny Boyfriend line. [/COLOR]

Last edited:
I feel the pain Cardo.

What a way to lose. Wow.

They had it. Ogletree taking it to go up 21-10 I thought the Tide was done.

SMFH.

That's how the game ends tho ???

:x

so UGA is 2-10 VS top 10 teams since 2008 with the avg defeat by 20 points and mark Richt wants to get butt hurt over that question?

Back
Top Bottom