2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

I dont fault the receiver at all. Yes, he shouldve known, but instinct takes over.

Murray shouldnt even have had to look at the sidelines. He should have known to clock that football. And if the sidelines told him to run a play, they just cost him and that school and that fanbase a National Championship bid. Absolutely terrible.

What an idiot, why didn't you just spike the ball YOU HAVE NO TIMEOUTS!!!!! Either throw the ball in the end zone for a shot or out of bounds. They had the game :smh:....then he ran off the field like a Lil *****

So how big is that 2-point coversion now ?
Horrible last minute of the game... That was an INT, and how do you not clock the ball with 15 seconds left ??? Crazy

That is embarrassing! Isn't there some coaching handbook that tells you what to do in certain situations? When you convert a big play downfield and no timeouts left, I thought it was common knowledge that you gotta get up there and spike the ball to regroup.

florida shouldn't jump UGA in the bowls :smh: :smh: :smh:

if everything goes the way it should:

bama- national championship
georgia- sugar bowl
florida- capital one
texas a&m- cotton

:pimp:

What an idiot, why didn't you just spike the ball YOU HAVE NO TIMEOUTS!!!!! Either throw the ball in the end zone for a shot or out of bounds. They had the game :smh:....then he ran off the field like a Lil *****

Again...Coaches call to run the play and the ball was tipped. Intended target was in the endzone.

I would've called for the spike myself, but I can see both sides. Georgia had them on the ropes scurrying about and running a play right away doesn't allow for 'Bama to gameplan for the shortened field. Also, if that ball isn't tipped or caught and it was incomplete, they still had time for another play anyway.

Just a tough way to lose, but if you want to find blame then it's probably not being able to stop the run.

What an idiot, why didn't you just spike the ball YOU HAVE NO TIMEOUTS!!!!! Either throw the ball in the end zone for a shot or out of bounds. They had the game
mean.gif
....then he ran off the field like a Lil *****
- The ball was intended for the WR in the endzone/ towards out of bounds. It was tipped

- To spike it is the coaches call, he looked to the sideline and he was told to run the play.

That's on the staff imo

There were many issues

1) UGA should have spiked it
2) Murray looked like he was throwing to the flat to get the guy out of bounds cuz that pass wouldn't have made it to the back of the endzone for the back shoulder fade
3) Dude should have dropped the pass, or batted it down real quick (most unlikely I admit but still the smart play once he saw how slow the ball was coming after the tip)

Damn man. Less than 10 yards away from a NC berth for Richt.

I hardly ever root for uga but I feel like my team lost. Lol

no way in hell was he throwing the ball in the end zone, he was throwing the ball to that WR the whole time. ******g idiot

the UPS lady really made him sign for the football when she delivered it to the ref. surprised she aint throw it on the ground :lol:

no way in hell was he throwing the ball in the end zone, he was throwing the ball to that WR the whole time. ******g idiot

Was the only smart throw he had there (the flat heading out of bounds) once they didnt spike it...wouldve had the same effect as a spike but they would've gained like 4 yds. Not enough credit is goin to that lineman with the tip that was a HUGE play

K-State lucky to keep the ball at the 1 instead of Texas ball at the 20. Players just can't help it with the Dropping the Ball at the Goal Line Swag :smh:

taylor martinez with an incredible run
gus johnson with an even more incredible call :smokin

Back
Top Bottom