2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

What an idiot, why didn't you just spike the ball YOU HAVE NO TIMEOUTS!!!!! Either throw the ball in the end zone for a shot or out of bounds. They had the game :smh:....then he ran off the field like a Lil *****

There were many issues

1) UGA should have spiked it
2) Murray looked like he was throwing to the flat to get the guy out of bounds cuz that pass wouldn't have made it to the back of the endzone for the back shoulder fade
3) Dude should have dropped the pass, or batted it down real quick (most unlikely I admit but still the smart play once he saw how slow the ball was coming after the tip)

They should've spiked it.

Pretty sure Murray was throwing the fade, it just got deflected.

He should've but it's hard to blame him.

Long as SEC wins I'm happy.
pimp.gif
 keepin the tradition going...Good Game Dawgs 

taylor martinez with an incredible run
gus johnson with an even more incredible call :smokin

Jesus...this Wisconsin team could be the worst Rose Bowl entrant ever. Trust me, they aren't very good...I've watched them all year. Nebraska is just laying a major egg at the moment.

florida shouldn't jump UGA in the bowls :smh: :smh: :smh:
if everything goes the way it should:
bama- national championship
georgia- sugar bowl
florida- capital one
texas a&m- cotton
:pimp:

Why shouldn't Florida jump Georgia, I'm confused.

because they actually won the SEC east. and they beat you on the way there. not fair that you jump in the standings when sitting on the sidelines.

that pass AM11 threw was not going towards the end zone. he was throwing the 5 to the flat to get the wr out of bounds.

what a bonehead series.

thats all on Aaron Murray,

2 minute drill is practiced at the end of EVERY PRACTICE

No looking to the sidelines no nothing, just know your time, down & distance and situations.

a Senior QB. WOW... just wow

5 loss Wisconsin in the Rose Bowl :x

Hopefully Texas beats K-State so there could possibly be a UF/Oregon matchup, I think Clemson may get the nod over K-State if they lose. OU-Clemson would be a nice game to watch as well.

Fsu is quietly melting in the 4th .... Again

Jimbo at status quo ain't cuttin it ... Either we get a real coordinator or we will never see a respectable offense ... Fisher acts nervous and sporadic in close games ... The HC should be the most arrogant motherf*****r on the team ... Jimbo ain't that dude....

#3EJSUCKS

Winston '13 please

Last edited:
I hate that they say Bielema is "known" to run up the score. The hell you want him to do? Kneel it in the middle of the third quarter? :lol:

Pretty sure our last pass was by our running back to end the half. If a team can't stop you from busting 50 yard runs every other play you deserve to have 80 points scored on you.

Last edited:
BCS needs to do away with some things. No way a unranked Wisconsin team should play in the Rose Bowl. If the conference champ isn't ranked top 16, then the spot should be forfeited. Plus I am tired of watching a Pac-12 vs B1G matchup. Big 10 stinks, the teams are slow and boring to watch. Rather see bowls interchange, get a SEC team out to the Rose Bowl for once.

Back
Top Bottom