2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

I was gonna make a 6'5" CB with fluid hips comment!
But honestly...it's great that you have pride in your new school, just be real: Would you be making that comment if A&M was struggling this year?

[COLOR=#red]
Yes I would. You gotta understand I applied well before the season ever started. If anything I expected A&M to struggle and maybe even flop. I planned on contributing to the program from day one in a role similar to one I played at Fresno St when Tark was coach.[/COLOR]

I was gonna make a 6'5" CB with fluid hips comment!
But honestly...it's great that you have pride in your new school, just be real: Would you be making that comment if A&M was struggling this year?

[COLOR=#red]
Yes I would. You gotta understand I applied well before the season ever started. If anything I expected A&M to struggle and maybe even flop. I planned on contributing to the program from day one in a role similar to one I played at Fresno St when Tark was coach.[/COLOR]

You applied to go to grad school or to be a part of the football program?

You applied to go to grad school or to be a part of the football program?
[COLOR=#red]
Grad school and I was officially accepted and start in January. I'll volunteer in some capacity for the hoops and football team. Like I said I have experience with that dealing with Fresno St. I rarely drink if ever and I don't smoke weed which is important because they don't want any bad influences around and being a former athlete coaches usually find something for you to do.[/COLOR]

Last edited:
[COLOR=#red]
Grad school and I was officially accepted and start in January. I'll volunteer in some capacity for the hoops and football team. Like I said I have experience with that dealing with Fresno St. I rarely drink if ever and I don't smoke weed which is important because they don't want any bad influences around and being a former athlete coaches usually find something for you to do.[/COLOR]

You not smoking/drinking must have had a real powerful impact on those Tark-led FSU teams :lol:

All jokes aside, I wish you and your hips the best of luck in trying to do something w/ the aTm program.

You not smoking/drinking must have had a real powerful impact on those Tark-led FSU teams :lol:
All jokes aside, I wish you and your hips the best of luck in trying to do something w/ the aTm program.
[COLOR=#red]
:rofl: Thanks my dude, honestly I just want to be a positive impact to the guys...ESPECIALLY the fringe players who will not make it to the pros, dudes sometimes think that life is over because they didn't make it, and while you may not make millions you can still have a great life if they take their education seriously. So basically I hope to make an impact on graduation rates and life after sports type stuff. [/COLOR]

"Deserve"
laugh.gif
roll.gif

BCS Standings
RK TEAM RECORD
1 Kansas State 10-0
2 Oregon 10-0
3 Notre Dame 10-0
4 Alabama 9-1
5 Georgia 9-1
6 Florida 9-1
7 LSU 8-2
8 Texas A&M 8-2
9 South Carolina 8-2
10 Florida State 9-1
11 Clemson 9-1
12 Oklahoma 7-2
13 Stanford 8-2
14 Nebraska 8-2
15 Texas 8-2
16 Oregon State 7-2
17 UCLA 8-2
18 USC 7-3
19 Louisville 9-1
20 Louisiana Tech 9-1
21 Michigan 7-3
22 Rutgers 8-1
23 Texas Tech 7-3
24 Oklahoma State 6-3
25 Washington 6-4

#2 :smh: #1 in all human polls but #2 in BCS...sigh. bring on Stanford. College Game Day will be there as well.

Rooting for doomsday scenario...Oregon, K-State and ND all lose in next 3 weeks. Bama beats UGA and hopefully somehow Oregon gets back to No. 2 cause I still want to see that game.

Just read that Chad Morris (Clemson OC) had a new background check done on him and some pretty crazy **** came up. Definitely would be a good idea for no other schools to pursue him anytime soon. Clemson could void his contract but being such a good, caring, Christian family environment, it wants to support him through this. Could take years but it's only right for him.

Disclaimer: Chad Morris is nothing but a good dude, just stay the **** away. Thanks.

Last edited:
Just read that Chad Morris (Clemson OC) had a new background check done on him and some pretty crazy **** came up. Definitely would be a good idea for no other schools to pursue him anytime soon. Clemson could void his contract but being such a good, caring, Christian family environment, it wants to support him through this. Could take years but it's only right for him.

Disclaimer: Chad Morris is nothing but a good dude, just stay the **** away. Thanks.
what popped up?

Rooting for doomsday scenario...Oregon, K-State and ND all lose in next 3 weeks. Bama beats UGA and hopefully somehow Oregon gets back to No. 2 cause I still want to see that game.

lol why not oregon just stay undefeated and ND and K-State lose and bama wins out?

Just for the chaos I guess, the subjection and debates that will ensue if everyone has a loss will be comical.

That K-State game vs Texas man...Don't see them winning that. Just seems like that yearly game where a team in KState position blows it.

Sorta like West Va vs Pitt a couple years ago..

Back
Top Bottom