2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

so what is it with O defense?

is it the players or the scheme?

cause they can score with anyone ( product of players and scheme correct?)

but their defense is poor as hell

Great, last week Oregon decides to play like a Big 12 team, today decides to play like Florida. :smh:

Is it just me are they not even really trying?

Tedford with a contract extension after the W tonight?
pimp.gif
life time contract

Mike Leach might deserve to get fired just for how bad Wazzu Looks. they arent even competitive

I'm not sure you realize exactly how bad the WSU program was that he inherited. He's going to need at least three years to undo to damage a lackadaisical Paul Wulff did. I'm not sure people realized how few legitimate football players are on the WSU team. They have no o-line, no running backs, their QBs are weak, and their defense sucks. They had a couple decent wide receivers headed into the season. That's it. Speaking of, Marquess Wilson needs only look at himself, rather than releasing a letter (clearly written by a PR firm) claiming he's a victim of abuse.

It's a known fact Leach is working the players much harder than Wulff ever did, but it's because he demands results. Wulff was a "go out and give it your best shot" kind of guy. Leach isn't like that. He's willing to take the lumps of this season to find players who want to play. Things will turn around.

Mike Leach might deserve to get fired just for how bad Wazzu Looks. they arent even competitive

I'm not sure you realize exactly how bad the WSU program was that he inherited. He's going to need at least three years to undo to damage a lackadaisical Paul Wulff did. I'm not sure people realized how few legitimate football players are on the WSU team. They have no o-line, no running backs, their QBs are weak, and their defense sucks. They had a couple decent wide receivers headed into the season. That's it. Speaking of, Marquess Wilson needs only look at himself, rather than releasing a letter (clearly written by a PR firm) claiming he's a victim of abuse.

It's a known fact Leach is working the players much harder than Wulff ever did, but it's because he demands results. Wulff was a "go out and give it your best shot" kind of guy. Leach isn't like that. He's willing to take the lumps of this season to find players who want to play. Things will turn around.

Bruh, I know there is a dearth of talent. there is however a Lack of effort.

that team isnot competing.

I believe Wazzu beat 2 Pac teams last year ( wrong or right?) they're gonna go winless this year.

First qtr made me very nervous with the injurys, but after halftime it was like our offense was ready to play. Glad Mariota and KB came back out. running tonight though was terrible. It's great to see Mariota be able to handle the load and throw 6 TD's. He could def. go down as one of if not the greatest QB to come outta our school if he keeps this up for the years to come. WTD! :smokin

Bruh, I know there is a dearth of talent. there is however a Lack of effort.
that team isnot competing.
I believe Wazzu beat 2 Pac teams last year ( wrong or right?) they're gonna go winless this year.

Bruh, the Pac-12 is MUCH better this year than last. Even you know that.

And the second half tonight shows that it's not a full-on mutiny against the coach. If the players really were going to quit (remember, Marquess Wilson said he was speaking for everyone), that game would have been 60 to 7. The fact they stormed back and played with some pride means a lot more than Wilson's bogus prepared statement. I have faith in Leach. He just needs to get the guys who weren't willing to work for it out of there.

Idk if Larry Fedora is that good of a coach but Southern Miss is winless this season after winning CUSA last year. Let that sink in for a minute, winless in CUSA.

Can't go in depth on the Wassu situation but with Leach's history the situation can't be good.

Can we haz Sumlin or Briles back? The season has been rough. :frown:

Mariota is the complete package. Strong arm, smart, and fast as ****.

Let me ask you....if you're a NFL GM, what makes Matt Barkley a better prospect over a guy like Ryan Nassib?

First qtr made me very nervous with the injurys, but after halftime it was like our offense was ready to play. Glad Mariota and KB came back out. running tonight though was terrible. It's great to see Mariota be able to handle the load and throw 6 TD's. He could def. go down as one of if not the greatest QB to come outta our school if he keeps this up for the years to come. WTD! :smokin

Back
Top Bottom