2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

K State will never be able to have top tier recruiting.

the money, facilities and Boosters arent there

@BFeldmanCBS: Texas A&M against #1 teams w Kevin Sumlin on staff: 2-0. Without Sumlin: 0-10.

Last edited:
I am!
There really isn't anything to hate about KState.

I used to like K-State until the hogs played them last year in the Cotton Bowl. The K-State fans are the absolute WORST. They talk the craziest amount of garbage that I have ever heard in my life. They make LSU and BAMA fans look respectable. They are also racist as can be. Their message board was filled with nothing but racist comments about Razorback players. I respect Coach Snyder but that is as far as I go.

I used to like K-State until the hogs played them last year in the Cotton Bowl. The K-State fans are the absolute WORST. They talk the craziest amount of garbage that I have ever heard in my life. They make LSU and BAMA fans look respectable. They are also racist as can be. Their message board was filled with nothing but racist comments about Razorback players. I respect Coach Snyder but that is as far as I go.

I know all about it. They were the Huskers sparring partner for years

Last edited:
probably not gonna go :lol: too much homework. and i went out last night.

hold up....probably the best party night of the year or in the history of your tenure at school and you're not gonna party????????? homework is important but you got tomorrow fam!

I know all about it. They were they Huskers sparring partner for years

I was shocked to see how bad they were. I lived in Arkansas most of my life and I thought I have heard it all when it came to racial slurs....I was WRONG. Can't stand K-State

Got ya :lol: Still hope we meet in the Cotton Bowl though :pimp:
Ignore anything I say right now folks. I'm on Cloud 9 :pimp: :pimp:
Word on that, even though I think Johnny and that offense would **** on our defense.

I hope the Aggies on NT have some fun tonight.

Seastrunk had 91 yards and 3 TUBs in a Losing effort.

Lache has arrived!

201211101652607744699-p2.jpeg

Love to see work ethic and hard work kick in. Seastrunk is Huge now

Last edited:
K State fans aren't bad. I've been to Manhattan for games and they were pretty hospitable.
If you were on their goemaw board, yeah, they say stupid crap.

uh oh Mike Leach

Marquess Wilson leaves Washington State football team
4:37 PM, Nov. 10, 2012 |

Comments

Marquess Wilson
Former Tulare Union star Marquess Wilson announced Saturday that he resigned from the Washington State football team. / AP
Written by
Andrew Bettencourt

Filed Under

News
Sports
bilde

Washington State coach Mike Leach suspended Wilson from the team indefinitely on Wednesday for violating an unspecified team rule. It was reported that Wilson walked out of a conditioning session Sunday night following a 49-6 loss to Utah on Nov. 3.

Wilson issued this statement on Saturday:

“Dear Cougar Nation:

“It is with a heavy heart that I announce my decision to forgo playing football for Washington State University. I realize the school is saying that I am suspended for violating team policies and may return next week, but this is a lie. This is an attempt by the athletic department to cover up what is really happening in that locker room.

“It is been a privilege to be a Cougar, to perform on your field and wear the Crimson and Gray. I would like to thank Washington State University for giving me the opportunity to do what I love most, to play football and receive a quality education for the past three years. I’m grateful to the athletic department for the coaching, care and encouragement I have received prior to this season.

“This was going to be our year. My teammates and I were aspiring to be the winning team you deserve. Unfortunately for all, the new coaching staff has destroyed that endeavor. I believe coaches have a chance to mold players, to shape men, to create greatness. However, the new regime of coaches has preferred to belittle, intimidate and humiliate us. This approach has obviously not been successful, and has put a dark shadow on this program.

“My teammates and I have endured this treatment all season long. It is not “tough love”. It is abuse. This abuse cannot be allowed to continue. I feel it is my duty to stand up and shed light on this situation by sacrificing my drams, my education and my pride. I resign from this team. I am deeply sorry to those I am letting down. I am not a quitter. I was raised by my family, and many previous coaches to exhibit dedication and embrace sacrifice, but there comes a time when one has to draw a line in the sand.

“Lastly, I thank my fellow teammates, those who also have left the program this year, and those we are leaving behind. I hope our departure will bring awareness to the physical, emotional and verbal abuse being allowed in the locker room and on the field. I pray for healing and recovery for all those who have been hurt by this treatment

“Sincerely,

Marquess Wilson”

Wilson, a junior, was a 2011 all-Pac-12 second-team selection, and a 2011 second-team All-America selection by Yahoo Sports. He set school single-season records last year with 82 receptions and 1,388 yards receiving. He was widely regarded as a 2012 preseason All-American. He is the school’s all-time leader in receiving yards.

Wilson, a two-time Visalia Times-Delta/Tulare Advance-Register athlete of the year, had 52 receptions for 813 yards and five touchdowns in 2012.

Back
Top Bottom