2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

Hmmm...Well the best part is that we still got all the other top 5 teams yet to play. I wouldn't be surprised if Alabama is still 3 or 4 when the new rankings come out.

That was an incredible game! BAMA still can get in though if anyone of the undefeated teams go down. Shall be interesting to watch.

I'm crying AJ McCarron tears of joy right now, fellas. I love Johnny Football. I love Coach Kevin Sumlin. I love you all.

[COLOR=#red]HOLD TIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!![/COLOR]

LMAO TMay

I m so happy for Tmay. all these years seeing his faith being pulled out from under him come mid season.

:nthat:

Last edited:
OK Kansas State must lose, I can not have the last game of the season having K State playing for the National Championship. There is usually nothing on TV worth watching that night and having a boring team like K State inthe game does not help at at ALL.

OK Kansas State must lose, I can not have the last game of the season having K State playing for the National Championship. There is usually nothing on TV worth watching that night and having a boring team like K State inthe game does not help at at ALL.

what are you talking about? if you appreciate good sound football, ksu is a team to watch.

I can't wait to move up one spot in the BCS rankings this week!!!

This is a top 10 team friends. Undefeated on the road first year in the SEC :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

[Seymour Cake]I'll allow it![/Seymour Cake]

Back
Top Bottom