2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

@BruceFeldmanCFB
Jameis Winston told me he got up to 252 after hitting the award circuit last Dec. Has shed 20 lbs since & learned for next yr. "Only salads"

A&M and Gavin Stansbury "parted ways" so he could attend to "personal matters"... Probably given the boot due to whatever happened at Rice earlier this summer.

Will be interesting to see what they do with Victor Davis. Recruits are talking about A&M's arrest issues on Twitter.

A&M commit JUCO safety Justin Evans visited Georgia this past weekend and came back saying he can enroll immediately and found out while at UGA. Said he'll enroll at A&M before fall camp if they'll let him.

And other than the two idiots who would have been starters and are still sitting in jail, it's all mostly non-contributors doing stupid ****...

Sumlin just needs to boot Davis and call it a day.

Kenny Hill got drunk. Who cares. Ricky Seals-Jones got provoked by some idiot at a bar and got arrested for screaming obscenities. Who cares. 

Victor Davis stole **** from Kohl's. :lol: Idiot. I'd look at that kid, tell him he made his choice and make an example of him. Buh-bye.

And other than the two idiots who would have been starters and are still sitting in jail, it's all mostly non-contributors doing stupid ****...

Sumlin just needs to boot Davis and call it a day.

Kenny Hill got drunk. Who cares. Ricky Seals-Jones got provoked by some idiot at a bar and got arrested for screaming obscenities. Who cares. 

Victor Davis stole **** from Kohl's. :lol: Idiot. I'd look at that kid, tell him he made his choice and make an example of him. Buh-bye.
Did some research on Victor Davis at work today. His dad has faced theft charges, so Sumlin is the last person who should be blamed here. 

Oh, I don't think what some kid does at home during his summer break is on Sumlin... But I do think, from a perception standpoint, Sumlin needs to do something substantial here.

Rumor that LSU freshman DT Trey Lealaimatafao may be at risk of having his arm amputated after punching through a window at LSU football facilities... What the hell?!

Rumor that LSU freshman DT Trey Lealaimatafao may be at risk of having his arm amputated after punching through a window at LSU football facilities... What the hell?!
Was mad at his girlfriend 
mean.gif

We aren't winning the college football playoff any time soon so we might as well win the Fulmer Cup.

On a somewhat related note, I was just looking up the Fulmer Cup standings and holy ****. This guy is currently winning the Fulmer Cup ON HIS OWN.

Points - 55
Name/University - Samuel Marshall, College of William & Mary
Charge - Drugs - 17 Felony Counts, 1 Misdemeanor
Team Status - Dismissed

Art Briles is clownin' with his "Petty is a national name" stuff :rofl:

People in Salem, Oregon, don't care about Bryce Petty because the best QB in America resides in their backyard in Marcus Mariota :pimp:

Art Briles is clownin' with his "Petty is a national name" stuff :rofl:

People in Salem, Oregon, don't care about Bryce Petty because the best QB in America resides in their backyard in Marcus Mariota :pimp:

All jokes aside do you think Oregon has the players to win this year.

Back
Top Bottom