2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

:nerd:

Bs2jDRICMAAETIx.jpg

Who?

Leo Lewis decommitted from Bama 

:nerd:

Miss St. just landed Jamal Peters, so maybe he's next. Bagmen doing work

Last edited:

QB Sam Darnold commits to SC

Rasheem Green visiting today

I wonder if he's gonna suddenly drop in the rankings too after ESPN has been slurping him for the past two months thinkign he may end up SEC :lol:  

Two elite 11 QBs in one class? I'll take it.

Don't have a problem with it either. You never know when Kessler leaves, who decides to transfer, who doesn't pan out, injuries, etc.

It'll definitely be interesting to see the competition for QB between Browne, Greene, Darnold, and Town.

And if things stay the same, next year Malik Henry too.

You think Malik is going to pick USC?

That bum Shaquery that yall didn't offer.

4* Miami RB commit Mark Walton camped for us and Sony Michel was on him hard
happy.gif

Florida commit S Deontai Williams flipped to the Dawgs 
smokin.gif
 #JustPruitt

#DynastyDawgs

Bs7e1gtCAAEwKp9.jpg

WRs at the camp were complaining about how hard our WR Coach Tony Ball was throwing the ball, look at this guy...

Bs7V40rCMAERA71.jpg:small

laugh.gif

aTm, how do yall feel about Michael Chigbu? He's committing next week...

Last edited:
Bruce Feldman @BruceFeldmanCFB  ·  Jul 18
At dinner with other CFB writers we talked abt when DIRECTV deal w SEC Network would get announced... Probably on same day as Pac12 MediaDay

Bruce Feldman @BruceFeldmanCFB  ·  Jul 18

At dinner with other CFB writers we talked abt when DIRECTV deal w SEC Network would get announced... Probably on same day as Pac12 MediaDay

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

And lol @ it being on pac12 media day...i see what they did there

According to a source close with George Campbell, LSU is becoming a serious threat to land the Top100 wide receiver. According to the source, Campbell has told friends that he plans to go to LSU not as a wide receiver but as a safety where he would play in the secondary alongside fellow Florida native Kevin Toliver II with whom he has become close.

At 6-3, 195 pounds with elite speed, Campbell is undoubtedly one of the nation's most unique athletes. But his hands have been inconsistent and some of speculated that he'd be a better fit at safety.

At The Opening, Campbell arrived wearing full LSU gear in the wake of a May 31 visit to Baton Rouge.

Currently, Campbell is an overwhelming favorite to land at Florida according to the 247Sports Crystal Ball with 91 percent of experts predicting him to land in Gainesville.

David Jones to FSU.

Well played Noles,

:smile:
[emoji]128527[/emoji] Jimbo soled him on pt bc of Tuttle and Mckenzie. Ain't eeeeeeeem mad

QB Sam Darnold commits to SC

Rasheem Green visiting today

I wonder if he's gonna suddenly drop in the rankings too after ESPN has been slurping him for the past two months thinkign he may end up SEC 
laugh.gif

Two elite 11 QBs in one class? I'll take it.

Don't have a problem with it either. You never know when Kessler leaves, who decides to transfer, who doesn't pan out, injuries, etc.

It'll definitely be interesting to see the competition for QB between Browne, Greene, Darnold, and Town.
And if things stay the same, next year Malik Henry too.
You think Malik is going to pick USC?
Before Darnold signed, yes. Now I don't know that he'd want to go there with 3-4 guys ahead of him.

Greensboro, N.C. — Florida State's Jameis Winston and North Carolina's Marquise Williams got to know Syracuse quarterback Terrel Hunt at Manning Passing Academy last weekend.

Williams roomed and worked out regularly with Hunt while Winston woke him up early for breakfast one morning.

On Sunday, the two Atlantic Coast Conference quarterbacks shared their thoughts on SU's second-year starter.

"I know he'll have a lot of success playing quarterback, and he had a good performance against us," Winston said. "Our defense was the best defense in the country and I think that was one of his first starts."

Winston said that he roots for every ACC team in non-conference games. He hopes to break the stigma that the conference is a weaker one on the football field.

Williams emphasized Hunt's eagerness to learn and seek advice. Being able to approach another athlete, say Peyton Manning, and ask a question before they approach you, is a valuable key to improving, Williams said.

"He asked me questions like, 'How did it feel not playing and then coming to start?'" Williams said. "He's been in that same situation. He's an impressive guy, and I think he's going to shock a lot of people this year."

Williams, a redshirt junior, was in a similar situation as Hunt last season. He started the season behind Bryn Renner, but started to see the field more as Renner struggled with injuries.

When a season-ending shoulder injury knocked Renner out of the North Carolina State game on Nov. 2, Williams came in to finish that game and start the last five games of the season.

North Carolina went 4-1 in that stretch, capped by a 39-17 win over Cincinnati in the Belk Bowl.

"I can see that he's willing to work," Williams said of Hunt." One time I didn't text him until I was going to work out, and he was already there."

Williams said the two would work out each of the three mornings around 7 a.m., rest a little bit before serving as college counselors for the younger campers and then get a second workout in at the end of the day.

Like Winston, Williams expects improved performances from Hunt this season.

Said Williams: "He has a bright future and I'm looking forward to watching him ball out this year."[\quote]

Back
Top Bottom