2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

Meh, Eason didn't stay long at FSU, he's currently in Athens attending Dawg Day/Dawg Night with his family and staying there until Sunday. 
smokin.gif

Meh, Eason didn't stay long at FSU, he's currently in Athens attending Dawg Day/Dawg Night with his family and staying there until Sunday. 
smokin.gif
You take Eason i'm more than Happy to get Henry for 2016. Two sport guys always thrive at FSU
I could see this scenario coming to fruition.

2015 WR/DB Shaquery Wilson just committed #FloridaDawgs #305DawgCounty

Last edited:
Meh, Eason didn't stay long at FSU, he's currently in Athens attending Dawg Day/Dawg Night with his family and staying there until Sunday. :smokin

He came on Wed. & left today, it'll be the same amount of Time :lol:

But whatever works for you man :smile:

What's good w/ Issac Nauta tho, y'all gonna lock him up?

Last edited:

smokin.gif
He came on Wed. & left today, it'll be the same amount of Time
laugh.gif

But whatever works for you man
smile.gif

What's good w/ Issac Nauta tho, y'all gonna lock him up?
My bad, I was told he only stayed 1 day at FSU.

Haven't heard much about Nauta lately tho, Buford HS kids when they get to college...
ohwell.gif

He's a back up because why? I'll wait.
Because no one in Florida has offered him. That's why. 
Is this your final answer?

At first it was SEC teams won't travel west of the Mississippi, now it's SEC teams won't travel west of Texas.

If I'm not mistaken UGA has been to Stillwater & Arizona St right?

LSU played a game at Washington.

Tennessee has played in Autzen, LA, Berkeley. Auburns been to the west before.

Give it a rest already, just appreciate the big time matchups who cares where they're playing.
laugh.gif
nobody ever questioned Tennessee or LSU when it came to traveling west of the Mississippi tho.

when UGA played at Arizona state in 2008 it was the 1st time since 1960 they had traveled west of the Mississippi

Chad Simmons said the top performer at today's portion of Dawg Day was 2018 CB Tyreke Johnson...twenty-eighteen...
sick.gif
 he's the younger brother of FSU commit DeAndre Johnson

Eason bout to throw for CMR & Bobo 
smokin.gif

Bs22_KMIIAEquPh.jpg:large

lol he looks like Aaron Murray x Zach Mettenberger

His HS coach roomed with Briles at Tech. People were surprised to committed to A&M to begin with.

QB Sam Darnold commits to SC

Rasheem Green visiting today
I wonder if he's gonna suddenly drop in the rankings too after ESPN has been slurping him for the past two months thinkign he may end up SEC 
laugh.gif

Two elite 11 QBs in one class? I'll take it.

Last edited:

I wonder if he's gonna suddenly drop in the rankings too after ESPN has been slurping him for the past two months thinkign he may end up SEC :lol:  

Don't have a problem with it either. You never know when Kessler leaves, who decides to transfer, who doesn't pan out, injuries, etc.

It'll definitely be interesting to see the competition for QB between Browne, Greene, Darnold, and Town.

I wonder if he's gonna suddenly drop in the rankings too after ESPN has been slurping him for the past two months thinkign he may end up SEC 
laugh.gif

Don't have a problem with it either. You never know when Kessler leaves, who decides to transfer, who doesn't pan out, injuries, etc.

It'll definitely be interesting to see the competition for QB between Browne, Greene, Darnold, and Town.
And if things stay the same, next year Malik Henry too.

Back
Top Bottom