2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

*shrug* I can't help it if he's talking about a perception change.

laugh.gif
does it matter to me if Snoop is a legit UCLA fan? No. Does it matter to me if he can influence others to be, though?
pimp.gif
And Lil Snoop is going to UCLA, right?

UCLA offered four Florida athletes today:

2016 WR Binjimen Victor
2016 ATH Emmanuel Greene
2016 CB Trayvon Mullen
2016 CB/S Malek Young

My understanding is that Victor and Mullen are the bigger names here and will be pursued by the big three Florida schools.

UCLA offered four Florida athletes today:

2016 WR Binjimen Victor
2016 ATH Emmanuel Greene
2016 CB Trayvon Mullen
2016 CB/S Malek Young

My understanding is that Victor and Mullen are the bigger names here and will be pursued by the big three Florida schools.

Gotta get through the Fence, $EC, Free shoes & Clemson

At first it was SEC teams won't travel west of the Mississippi, now it's SEC teams won't travel west of Texas.

If I'm not mistaken UGA has been to Stillwater & Arizona St right?

LSU played a game at Washington.

Tennessee has played in Autzen, LA, Berkeley. Auburns been to the west before.

Give it a rest already, just appreciate the big time matchups who cares where they're playing. :lol:

It's always Ducks fans flapping their gums, why don't y'all win something besides best uniforms every year?

And mr marcus mr marcus I want them to do well, but a part of me wants Boom gone so bad that I'm not going to be mad if they go 6-6.

Last edited:
Supposedly Ryan Williams Ks having a Adrian Peterson type recovery and might play in the season opener. I highly doubt it if he dosent go threw any camp tho.

It's always Ducks fans flapping their gums, why don't y'all win something besides best uniforms every year?

Why can't your team (and other SEC schools) go out west and play Pac-12 schools? Flapping my gums would indicate that I'm talking about something that doesn't have legitimacy.

Supposedly Ryan Williams Ks having a Adrian Peterson type recovery and might play in the season opener. I highly doubt it if he dosent go threw any camp tho.

Hope it is healing fast...don't trust Olsen

Tired of the cardinals owning us

Hope it is healing fast...don't trust Olsen

Tired of the cardinals owning us
Beat us once 
laugh.gif
. Can't count that recruiting **** after Shannon left.

Heard Benjimen Victor was close to committing to Bama, but all of those Coconut Creek kids are big prospects. All have Miami offers.

Texas was willing to pay Nick Saban $100 million to leave Alabama, according to the upcoming book "My Conference Can Beat Your Conference: Why the SEC Still Rules College Football," by Paul Finebaum and Gene Wojchiechowski.

Back
Top Bottom