2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

LOL

your teams both suck

LOL

post Urban eating pizza... I'll post the 7 championships and 7 heismans.
343x425

t1_0108_smith1_getty%5B6%5D.jpg

500x380

ncf_u_floridawins_412.jpg

153055222_standard_1348969434_352.jpg

1386484790000-Ba8NovVCcAAoOv0.jpg

Last edited:
Not bad gaytor fan.. not bad.

Maybe we will play again if your team can win more than 8 games.

Last edited:
Never thought I'd say this but I'm ready for Tennessee to get their **** right...weird seeing them as a scrub
Late post but this is how I feel about Colorado, hopefully MacIntyre can turn that thing around and get men at least respectable. Mind numbing seeing them this bad, seeing em take a pay day to get beat down by Ohio State. :smh:

Kid at Texas tech got reinstated and is suspended for 3 games. I think that's fair considering the real story came out. Glad they did the right thing cause it seemed like he didn't wanna leave

Last edited:
LOL.

You ever been?
I've spent seven weeks in Ohio so far this year.

- Three weeks in Columbus in January. Recap:

Nope, too damn cold.

- Three weeks in Akron/Cleveland/Mentor in March. Recap: Not as bad as people say. Still not great. Still snowing and cold as hell.

- One week in Cincinnati in April or May (don't remember). Recap: Meh. At least it wasn't snowing.

I probably wouldn't mind checking out Columbus when it's not -30 degrees. Ate at a lot of good restaurants there.

Forgot to mention that 4 star WR Desean Holmes committed to SC the other day but @00david00  was prob already on it in here. Sark is quietly putting together a Top 10 class.

Snoop Dogg [emoji]10004[/emoji] @SnoopDogg
Follow
New @adidasfballus UCLA uniforms are craaazy!! LA's team. Preach #LASteel #teamadidas
4:09 PM - 16 Jul 2014
Yup.
you gotta admit though... he's shameless.

sidenote, you think the fact that he's a Bruins fan all of a sudden has anything to do with him signing a deal with Adidas a couple years back and them paying him to pump UCLA?

no?

ok.

Last edited:
*shrug* I can't help it if he's talking about a perception change.

:lol: does it matter to me if Snoop is a legit UCLA fan? No. Does it matter to me if he can influence others to be, though? :pimp:

Last edited:
Anthony Brown switching from corner to RB.

Word is he asked to switch to RB after 2012 but Kiffen said no.

Back
Top Bottom