2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

USC targeting 2015 RB Michael Weber out of Michigan :nerd:

He had a good showing at the Opening. He's a bigger, power back. Many thought that he would end up at Michigan before the Harris commitment/decommitment thing. Now people are saying it's a UofM/MSU battle. But he has also had Tennessee and OSU as leaders so no reason why USC can't get in the mix. It's hard for me to get excited for him because his high school has been a Michigan pipeline but no one from there has ever really panned out.

I see, thanks for the info.

It's interesting bc we didn't get a RB last year, and it was looking like we wouldn't get one this year either. RB and TE are both thin out here on our recruiting end.

UCLA:

Texas DL Bryce English is on campus.

Serra DL Rasheem Green is also, and has been for about 5 hours. He's with a 2016 prospect that is from L.A. but has been in Nigeria for two years, and is now back at Serra. Prospect's name is Oluwole Betiku, OLB who moved from Nigeria to Maryland and is now at Serra. He looks about 6-2 and 220.

Last edited:
This dude Jordan Davis calling out Texas coaches on Twitter... :lol:

2973511.jpg

these kids are corny and I understand they are kids but have a lil class

respect the process

Last edited:
There heads are boosted so high right now. Every team is telling them everything they want to hear he thinks he's doing it so he can put people on blast.

@dpbrugler
Hugh Freeze said WR Laquon Treadwell has gained 15 lbs of muscle, near 230 now. He would be my No. 1 WR for 2015 Draft if he were eligible

Snoop Dogg [emoji]10004[/emoji] @SnoopDogg

Follow

New @adidasfballus UCLA uniforms are craaazy!! LA's team. Preach #LASteel #teamadidas

4:09 PM - 16 Jul 2014

Yup.
you gotta admit though... he's shameless.

sidenote, you think the fact that he's a Bruins fan all of a sudden has anything to do with him signing a deal with Adidas a couple years back and them paying him to pump UCLA?

no?

ok.

It has EVERYTHING to do with it :rofl:

FSU better have the top QBs there , nat'l title and HEISMAN, if they didn't Jimbo would be doing something wrong.

Back
Top Bottom