2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

Jovon back to the Barn
Come on home Kamara 
smokin.gif

BnsV5OvIEAIwBkh.png

Footage of Winston getting crabs Pt 2

http://www.tallahassee.com/videos/news/local/2014/05/15/9124597/

In the grand scheme of things, I couldn't care less whether he stole them or not but because it's a story, I don't know man...it seems hard to believe from that video that he just forgot.  I also don't think he stole them and I think it's more likely that he had a hook up there and for some reason it wasn't cool any more with a manager or something.  That kinda stuff happens everywhere though and I doubt he was the only one so it's odd that he got caught if that's the case.

Footage of Winston getting crabs Pt 2

http://www.tallahassee.com/videos/news/local/2014/05/15/9124597/

In the grand scheme of things, I couldn't care less whether he stole them or not but because it's a story, I don't know man...it seems hard to believe from that video that he just forgot.  I also don't think he stole them and I think it's more likely that he had a hook up there and for some reason it wasn't cool any more with a manager or something.  That kinda stuff happens everywhere though and I doubt he was the only one so it's odd that he got caught if that's the case.
I agree 

I've been working on my Top 100 players in the SEC list for last couple months and I'm going to give you two names that I guarantee will STAR this fall:

Auburn WR D'haquille Williams and Bama TE OJ Howard.

Howard's a Jimmy Graham clone, but stronger. Should flourish w/ Lane Kiffin + Jacob Coker. That Crimson Tide offense could better without AJ McCarron.

Is there a list for the big OOC games for next year?

Here's a couple off the top of my head:

Michigan State at Oregon, Sept. 13

LSU vs. Wisconsin (Houston) Aug. 30

Oke St. vs. Florida St. (AT&T Stadium) Aug. 30

Clemson at Georgia, Aug. 30

Tennessee at Oklahoma, Sept. 13

Va. Tech at Ohio State, Sept. 6

I've been working on my Top 100 players in the SEC list for last couple months and I'm going to give you two names that I guarantee will STAR this fall:

Auburn WR D'haquille Williams and Bama TE OJ Howard.

Howard's a Jimmy Graham clone, but stronger. Should flourish w/ Lane Kiffin + Jacob Coker. That Crimson Tide offense could better without AJ McCarron.

Ehhh Kiffin wasn't necessarily known for getting the ball to TE's...Howard def has the potential but not sure he stars....I agree about Duke Williams at Auburn though, think he's one and done

Alabama's running backs coach at the time, Sparky Woods, told Rivals the Tide weren't even recruiting White when he was a three-star prospect coming out of Daphne, Alabama -- something White's 247sports and Rivals pages appear to back up.
"I didn't recruit Pat, but I remember he wanted to be a quarterback," Woods said. "I remember a discussion that we weren't going to recruit him as a quarterback. That was kind of a closed book on him pretty early because he wanted to be a quarterback."
Mike Organ, sports writer for The Tennessean, decided to ask Nick Saban about the incident during the coach's stop in Nashville (which might or might not end up being more eventful than his trip last offseason). Saban, who was still the head coach of LSU during White's recruitment, was not pleased with the question. Al.com has video of the exchange.
@MikeOrganWriter

Nick Saban not happy when I asked about Pat White's claim. "Kiss my *****, do we not have anything else to talk about?"

Bntj_BBCIAAbSr_.jpg
Even if Alabama was not actively recruiting White, that does not necessarily refute the quarterback's claim. SB Nation's Steven Godfrey discovered coaches often are completely unaware of the activities of "bag men," people who give money and other illicit benefits to recruits in an attempt to persuade them to attend a university. However, there's no evidence for or against White's claim about Alabama.

coaches often are completely unaware of the activities of "bag men," people who give money and other illicit benefits to recruits in an attempt to persuade them to attend a university.
Butch Davis was unaware, obviously...he believed John Blake was a good guy, clean as they come and it was so unfortunate he was deceived.  How was he to know about Blake's past???  Breaks my heart and I agreed he shouldn't have been obligated to turn over the phone he used specifically for his charitable deeds as he didn't want that to be made public, Butch was a man who preferred to help the less fortunate without having his name attached to it for publicity.  Such a kind heart.

Who was that UNC fan that defended Butch til the end then basically disappeared?  I'm sure it was coincidental as there hasn't been anything worth mentioning about UNC football since.  

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom