2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

I'm a Jets fan and I can't decide who I want more from these mock drafts:

Mel Kiper Jr. (ESPN): Marqise Lee, WR, Southern California

Todd McShay (ESPN): Brandin Cooks, WR, Oregon State 

Rob Rang (NFLDraftScout.com): Eric Ebron, TE, North Carolina 

Dane Brugler (NFLDraftScout.com): Marqise Lee, WR, Southern California 

Daniel Jeremiah (NFL.com): Eric Ebron, TE, North Carolina 

Bucky Brooks (NFL.com): Marqise Lee, WR, Southern California 

Charles Davis (NFL.com): Ryan Shazier, OLB, Ohio State 

Matt Smith (NFL.com): Mike Evans, WR, Texas A&M

Truth be told I'd be happy with Marqise in the first and Mettenberger in the 3rd if he falls.
Shazier doesn't fit into Rex's scheme at all. He needs to land with a Chicago, Tampa, Minny type squad.

Jets fan? No wonder I never see you in the NFL thread.

Jk man
laugh.gif
I root for Peyton Manning too 
frown.gif

schools may want to start extending offers after that impressive display of upper body strength.

I thought Tabor should have went to Bama. Guess he didn't want to compete with Brown and Hump.
I see nothing wrong with the UF choice with the DB's they have been churning out lately (Muschamp being on the hot seat or not).

Plus he has connections to the Haden family (only reason he considered 'Zona - Joe's lil bro just became a WIldcat).

Last edited:
I see nothing wrong with the UF choice with the DB's they have been churning out lately (Muschamp being on the hot seat or not).

Plus he has connections to the Haden family (only reason he considered 'Zona - Joe's lil bro just became a WIldcat).
Yeah, Jon is the RB. Supposedly the one with a sense of humor out of the Haden clan. 3 bros, right?

Dre, Milli, Hibachi, Ha Ha, Barron. Bama and LSU are closest to NFL talent defensively year in and year out.

Wanted Adoree across from VH3 but I'll settle for Tabor.

Is it just me, or was the '14 class of DB's VERY strong towards the top.

And I'm hearing word that the '15 crop in the state of Florida is the best in recent history.

Nothing like elite corner prospects. 
pimp.gif

So A&M is gonna dominate east & southeast Texas like RC used to and Les Miles has been for the past 5 years?

Back
Top Bottom