2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

Sounds like McDowell's mom genuinely thinks MSU would be a poisonous environment for him and is making her decision from an academic and parenting perspective (when she's pushing Michigan and not State. I'm basing this entirely off the rumors of her seeing/overhearing things on their visit.)  And sounds like his dad likes FSU's coaches and wants him to go play for the team on top right now.

Pretty much

:lol: George from Florida

Vols schedule next yr is brutal again. But 500 is doable.

Utah st. & Chuckie Keaton out the gate. Sooners week 3 before UF game. My Gawd.

2015 will be another top 5 recruiting class.
Butch 3rd yr should be contending for East Title

Doubt that

If the mom is concerned about academics, then sending him to FSU would be a joke.

Last edited:
Sounds like McDowell's mom genuinely thinks MSU would be a poisonous environment for him and is making her decision from an academic and parenting perspective (when she's pushing Michigan and not State. I'm basing this entirely off the rumors of her seeing/overhearing things on their visit.)  And sounds like his dad likes FSU's coaches and wants him to go play for the team on top right now.

Would love for that to be the fact but It seems as if Dad is open to every team and would back his son's choice of any school

RB Jovon Robinson
Milledgeville (Ga.) Georgia Military College
Ranking: 247Composite four-star, No. 1 JUCO in America
Notes: Robinson is a former Top247 running back out of the high school ranks who signed with Auburn out of Memphis (Tenn.) Wooddale. He was then ruled ineligible which forced him to take the junior college route. This past season at GMC, the 6-foot, 225-pound back rushed for 2,387 yards on 272 rushes (8.8 yards per rush) while scoring 34 rushing touchdowns. He is considered arguably the top offensive prospect coming out of the junior college ranks in the 2015 class.

:x :smokin

As long as he ain't a Falcon, I don't care what he do.
As bad as the Falcons need a pass rusher it don't make me no difference. If he falls to the 6th or 7th round why not? Spoon and Moore been solid why not try another Mizzou player.
Nah, we good.
Jovon 2015? Damn, I thought he was 2014... can that n%a go pro out of Juco?

Secondary in Dawgs 2015 Class gonna be filthy, likely have a Top 3 class overall. We skrong.

People on Michigan boards are actually saying Michigan should pass on him at this point, which I understand that pooint of view but that's stupid. I don't think Michigan has a chance at him but mine as well keep trying, especially for a position we've been weak the past couple seasons.

People on Michigan boards are actually saying Michigan should pass on him at this point, which I understand that pooint of view but that's stupid. I don't think Michigan has a chance at him but mine as well keep trying, especially for a position we've been weak the past couple seasons.
Michigan might be in third after OSU and FSU.

If his mom has had enough sway to have him not be fully sold on Sparty then she may have the last word in his decision. If that's the case he is a Wolverine. She has Michigan way out in front and that is not up for debate. I think he still ends up in East Lansing tho

Everything I have heard is that he isn't fully sold on them. But for some weird reason I still think he enrolls there. Just an odd situation all around.

Sorry to post this here, but I was hoping one of the Southern Cal fans (or anyone really) could help me.

Do any of you know any good places to buy vintage College Football hats, specifically USC caps, and more specifically this one:

TCK_USC_Trojans_Team_Cardinal_Gold_White_1.jpg

Sorry for the tiny image, it's the best I could find.  I am searching ebay but not having the best luck.  I also question the authenticity of some of the stuff on there.

Sorry to post this here, but I was hoping one of the Southern Cal fans (or anyone really) could help me.

Do any of you know any good places to buy vintage College Football hats, specifically USC caps, and more specifically this one:

Sorry for the tiny image, it's the best I could find.  I am searching ebay but not having the best luck.  I also question the authenticity of some of the stuff on there.

I'm pretty sure that's not vintage. if your looking for vintage hats best place is eBay. I was really into the vintage hat game a few years back got them all from eBay. Brands like sports specialties which was a Nike company and logo 7 are some nice brands and quality you should look for

I'm pretty sure that's not vintage. if your looking for vintage hats best place is eBay. I was really into the vintage hat game a few years back got them all from eBay. Brands like sports specialties which was a Nike company and logo 7 are some nice brands and quality you should look for
appreciate it

Back
Top Bottom