2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

Sorry to post this here, but I was hoping one of the Southern Cal fans (or anyone really) could help me.

Do any of you know any good places to buy vintage College Football hats, specifically USC caps, and more specifically this one:

TCK_USC_Trojans_Team_Cardinal_Gold_White_1.jpg

Sorry for the tiny image, it's the best I could find.  I am searching ebay but not having the best luck.  I also question the authenticity of some of the stuff on there.

can also try fanatics.com

He's got beef with Stanford supposedly.
Well that's mostly because they've been jerking him around, no?  People close to him have been saying for a while he wants Stanford and is irritated they won't offer him. It sounds like a jilted lover situation.

I also read somewhere he just wants the Stanford offer for ego reasons but is heavily leaning to UCLA but that sounds like nonsense and people reading too much into the wants and whims of a 16 year old.  "Wants the offer for his ego"?

Last edited:
Nako: How much you know about Broadus?

Well that's mostly because they've been jerking him around, no?  People close to him have been saying for a while he wants Stanford and is irritated they won't offer him. It sounds like a jilted lover situation.

I also read somewhere he just wants the Stanford offer for ego reasons but is heavily leaning to UCLA but that sounds like nonsense and people reading too much into the wants and whims of a 16 year old.  "Wants the offer for his ego"?
Shaw gonna mess around and land Rosen, Iman, Garrett Taylor.

He's got beef with Stanford supposedly.

I get the feeling from his recruitment that he is less concerned about getting a Stanford offer as time goes on. Stanford would have had the advantage with him early on, but they didn't offer and he's allowed it to become a slight at him in his mind. Meanwhile, USC got Town and UCLA is recruiting Rosen hard and telling him he's the long-term future for us after Brett leaves. There's an Instagram screen capture of Rosen telling a recruit that he should pick UCLA to go to, just before Rosen deleted his comment.

I think if he picks up UCLA's offer that'll be it for his recruitment.

USC early spring depth chart:

QB- Cody Kessler or Max Browne, Jalen Greene
RB- Buck Allen, Justin Davis or Ty Isaac or Tre Madden or DJ Morgan
FB- Jahliel Pinner, Soma Vainuku
TE- Randall Telfer, Jalen Cope-Fitzpatrick, Chris Wilson
RT- Max Tuerk, Nathan Geurtler, Jordan Simmons
RG- Toa Lobendahn, Jordan Austin, Aundrey Walker
C- Khaliel Rodgers, Dane Stevens
LG- Giovanni Di Poalo, Zach Banner
LT- Chad Wheeler, Nico Falah
Z- Nelson Agholor, Steven Mitchell, Victor Blackwell
X- Darreus Rogers, George Farmer

LDE- Leonard Williams, Greg Townsend
NT- Antwaun Woods, Kenny Bigelow, Cody Temple
RDE- Delvon Simmons, Claudeson Pelon
Sam- Quinton Powell or Jabari Ruffin, Charles Burks
MLB- Hayes Pullard, Michael Hutchings
WLB- Anthony Sarao, Lamar Dawson
Stud- JR Tavai or Scott Starr, Don Hill
CB- Kevon Seymour, Chris Hawkins
SS-Su'a Cravens, Gerald Bowman
FS-Leon McQuay, Devian Shelton
CB-Josh Shaw, Anthony Brown, Ryan Henderson       

fetch

I'm a Jets fan and I can't decide who I want more from these mock drafts:

Mel Kiper Jr. (ESPN): Marqise Lee, WR, Southern California
Todd McShay (ESPN): Brandin Cooks, WR, Oregon State 
Rob Rang (NFLDraftScout.com): Eric Ebron, TE, North Carolina 
Dane Brugler (NFLDraftScout.com): Marqise Lee, WR, Southern California 
Daniel Jeremiah (NFL.com): Eric Ebron, TE, North Carolina 
Bucky Brooks (NFL.com): Marqise Lee, WR, Southern California 
Charles Davis (NFL.com): Ryan Shazier, OLB, Ohio State 
Matt Smith (NFL.com): Mike Evans, WR, Texas A&M

Truth be told I'd be happy with Marqise in the first and Mettenberger in the 3rd if he falls.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom