2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

TON of positive info coming in about Adoree and UCLA:

I've heard that Jackson had a great sit-down meeting with Mora, his sister, his mother and assistant coach Eric Yarber. From what I'm hearing, the sister is pro-UCLA, and Yarber and the mother grew up in the same neighborhood, so had that bond. Then, the family met with the UCLA track coaches, and I've been told the family was very impressed.

Do you guys have a good track program? Srs question

I kept hearing gators because they have the best program from his finalists but idk how serious the whole track aspect is anyway

Today, no. UCLA track has a solid history, though. Eight championships in it's history.

FSU is getting new logos next year. Not sure if those are I or what. Original rumors a couplt months ago said it was gonna be slight changes, & those above are far from slight.
Really hope they don't change to this lol. Miami is supposedly getting new uniforms next year and are going back to the all black cleats and socks

SBB & Ridley just said they were going to announce in order to get media to come to the Florida Fire tryouts?

If so that may be the recruiting troll of the year already :lol: :smh:

I've heard that Jackson had a great sit-down meeting with Mora, his sister, his mother and assistant coach Eric Yarber. From what I'm hearing, the sister is pro-UCLA, and Yarber and the mother grew up in the same neighborhood, so had that bond. Then, the family met with the UCLA track coaches, and I've been told the family was very impressed.
he's not going to ucla

http://warriorbeat.staradvertiserblo...nding/#respond

"Barring any late changes — and USC is pressing Punahou quarterback Larry "Tui" Tuileta to join as a "preferred walk-on" — this is the Rainbow Warriors' tentative 2014 recruiting class:"
2 Star QB from Hawaii, who's also an elite volleyball prospect and is gonna play both sports at SC if he comes.

It's looking like he may come to SC as a preferred walk on with an academic scholarship.

Last edited:

Do you guys have a good track program? Srs question

I kept hearing gators because they have the best program from his finalists but idk how serious the whole track aspect is anyway
its sucks, he wouldn't be picking UCLA because of its track program that's for sure

2* 6'2 CB Shaquille Jones flipped from Louisville to the G
I also just read that the #1 OT for 2015 is from Georgia and committing to y'all this week.  He'd been making it seem like it's Clemson to add to the suspense and hide that he's joining the party in Athens. 

Just kidding

he's not going to ucla

This same insider said that if Adoree stays in LA, he's going to pick UCLA over USC.

I don't think that he's coming to UCLA either, but strange how UCLA got itself back into the middle of the Adoree chase.

Random but I used to wonder why dre was so high on russ wilson when he was at ncstate...lol who would've thought dude would be where he is so quickly in his career. Props

Tosh Lupoi and UW cleared of any wrongdoing with the paying for tutoring accusations.

:\

#1 2015 DT Trenton Thompson tho:smokin

Terry Godwin already committed to the G and we are looking good with Trent Thompson, Taj Griffin and Chuma Edoga as ell. Pruitt, BMAC and Bobo will be working the GA highways for sure. They have shown me something by even getting close to possibly flipping Bryson Allen Williams this late.

Joe Mixon visited UCLA this past weekend. He reached out to the staff and stayed on campus the whole weekend. Apparently his plan is to discuss with his family tonight everything and then make a decision.

Word is Dupre eliminated FSU and Alabama, so now it's between UCLA and LSU.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom