2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

On what planet are Devin Hester & Frank Gore HOF players?

He's 2,312 yards away from being top 10 all time
Has 70 career total tds
5× Pro Bowl (2006, 2009, 2011, 2012, 2013)
AP Second-team All-Pro (2006)
NFC Champion (2012)
NFC Rushing leader (2006)
PFWA Most Improved Player of the Year (2006)
49ers all-time attempts leader
49ers all-time leading rusher yard leader
49ers all-time rushing touchdown leader

Not first ballot but with 2 or 3 more solid years I can see him in the HOF

I don't think Gore, or Edge get in, but Aneas Williams just did, and I damn sure didn't see that comin. So who knows at this point.

Granite Bay (Calif.) linebacker Cameron Smith said USC is now his leader, leapfrogging UCLA. He said USC has always been his dream school and he nearly committed when he picked up the offer Saturday. To celebrate the offer, Smith and his family were going to do what football players love to do: eat. I'll have more on him in our USC recruiting notebook.

Adoreé Jackson and mother spent the day at UCLA campus today, and Adoreé partied with recruits and coeds in Westwood tonight. :pimp:

Last edited:
Granite Bay (Calif.) linebacker Cameron Smith said USC is now his leader, leapfrogging UCLA. He said USC has always been his dream school and he nearly committed when he picked up the offer Saturday. To celebrate the offer, Smith and his family were going to do what football players love to do: eat. I'll have more on him in our USC recruiting notebook.

I don't wanna look too far ahead especially since we aren't even done here... but man next year's class could be huge. We get our schollies back right on time

Adoreé Jackson and mother spent the day at UCLA campus today, and Adoreé partied with recruits and coeds in Westwood tonight.
pimp.gif
niketalk game cam cameron

Back
Top Bottom