2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

He's 2,312 yards away from being top 10 all time
Has 70 career total tds
5× Pro Bowl (2006, 2009, 2011, 2012, 2013)
AP Second-team All-Pro (2006)
NFC Champion (2012)
NFC Rushing leader (2006)
PFWA Most Improved Player of the Year (2006)
49ers all-time attempts leader
49ers all-time leading rusher yard leader
49ers all-time rushing touchdown leader

Not first ballot but with 2 or 3 more solid years I can see him in the HOF

I don't think Gore, or Edge get in, but Aneas Williams just did, and I damn sure didn't see that comin. So who knows at this point.

Oh, ok

Comment I saw on a board in regards to what Sark's recruiting approach seems to be.  Ignore the last sentence:
That is why Mack Brown was so successful all of those years, because by Junior Day each year Texas had 90% of their class committed for the next year. That also permitted Texas to lock down the State's best player's. Now we will see a Texas and A&M, Baylor battle for those kids. It' will be the same thing here in Cali with UCLA and SC, for a little while. With the new facilities, and youthful aggressive new staff, SC will start to dominate the State again starting next year.

The more I think about it, how ridiculous is it that Tosh Lupoi can't find work because he may have helped pay for a recruit to get extra tutoring help.

All the problems in with the ncaa, and they're cracking down because he helped a kid with his academics?  That doesn't sound counter intuitive to the whole students first claim they make?

The more I think about it, how ridiculous is it that Tosh Lupoi can't find work because he may have helped pay for a recruit to get extra tutoring help.

All the problems in with the ncaa, and they're cracking down because he helped a kid with his academics?  That doesn't sound counter intuitive to the whole students first claim they make?

You don't think him paying a high schoolers tutor doesn't give him an unfair recruiting advantage?

Apparently Auburn and Alabama coaching staffs had a dance-off at Rashaan Evans' grandma's birthday party. :rofl:

Also, Adoree is spending all of Sunday at UCLA campus again.

Last edited:

FSU is getting new logos next year. Not sure if those are I or what. Original rumors a couplt months ago said it was gonna be slight changes, & those above are far from slight.

UCLA had a big name recruit over the weekend that an insider couldn't reveal to the public. Speculation is that it was Mixon.

TON of positive info coming in about Adoree and UCLA:

I've heard that Jackson had a great sit-down meeting with Mora, his sister, his mother and assistant coach Eric Yarber. From what I'm hearing, the sister is pro-UCLA, and Yarber and the mother grew up in the same neighborhood, so had that bond. Then, the family met with the UCLA track coaches, and I've been told the family was very impressed.

TON of positive info coming in about Adoree and UCLA:

I've heard that Jackson had a great sit-down meeting with Mora, his sister, his mother and assistant coach Eric Yarber. From what I'm hearing, the sister is pro-UCLA, and Yarber and the mother grew up in the same neighborhood, so had that bond. Then, the family met with the UCLA track coaches, and I've been told the family was very impressed.

Do you guys have a good track program? Srs question

I kept hearing gators because they have the best program from his finalists but idk how serious the whole track aspect is anyway

Back
Top Bottom