2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm hearing Terry Porter :rolleyes and a lot of college coaches to replace Adeleman. Anyone else hearing anything?

May wait until after the draft

All top 4 Leaders in the NikeTalk Bracketology picked the Spurs to win it all. Those guys are on to something eh

You got the clip? I still haven't seen what he did. Heard them talking about it on local radio app though.

I don't have the clip, but he clearly punches blake in the nuts and this isn't even the first time he's done this to him either. I don't get it. So groin punches are cool now :lol: should be a suspension IMO

You got the clip? I still haven't seen what he did. Heard them talking about it on local radio app though.

I don't have the clip, but he clearly punches blake in the nuts and this isn't even the first time he's done this to him either. I don't get it. So groin punches are cool now :lol: should be a suspension IMO

Perkins inexplicably shoves him into Blake, so, IMO at least, it's not as egregious as their previous encounter:

Last edited:

Perkins inexplicably shoves him into Blake, so, IMO at least, it's not as egregious as their previous encounter:

Zach Randolph shoves a guy, suspended.

Ibaka punches someone in the nuts for a 2nd time, and nothing becomes of it.

Makes sense :lol: I'm actually glad he didn't get suspended but I don't see how he doesn't see any punishment from his action.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom