2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
I ask this every time they show this

Straight disrespectful :lol:

To be fair at the beginning of the commercial I thought son speaking Congolese. :lol:

They even give him subtitles on his TNT interviews, I ain't feeling bad for that man he knows mad languages.

You aren't serious buying that Perk pushed him are you? This is Serge's second time doing this to him. 
And because this was his 2nd time, I legit thought a suspension should have been seriously considered.
I do too. That spoiler tho....
mean.gif
laugh.gif

The dude that does his voice is Black, that's where the confusion comes in. My mind was blown when I found that out though.
That a black guy does his voice? This is common in voice acting; if your voice fits the character, it doesn't matter what race you are. 

In the 1st video clip it looked like an accident 101%

In the second clip he pulled his arm out of the way and then hit him square in the Peter.

The dude that does his voice is Black, that's where the confusion comes in. My mind was blown when I found that out though.
That a black guy does his voice? This is common in voice acting; if your voice fits the character, it doesn't matter what race you are. 
That wasn't the point I was making. For those that know who does the voice, they could get confused into thinking the character is Black. Stop trying to turn it into something racial. Back to basketball tho...

That wasn't the point I was making. For those that know who does the voice, they could get confused into thinking the character is Black. Stop trying to turn it into something racial. Back to basketball tho...
I was just correcting the misinformed. Relax you pierogi. 
tongue.gif

Julius you gotta take them blinders off.
laugh.gif

Ibaka is my guy but he did that ****.
indifferent.gif

I'm lookin' at the evidence like every one else...

The league saw the same thing apparently.

Had Perk not had been present, they would have taken appropriate action.

Julius F. Wrek

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom