2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
said he hasnt done anything yet

Man that isn't what he said :lol: they asked if he was a star yet and he said no he wasn't because among other things, he didn't have the star background of a Texas, UNC, Duke, etc. and because of that, he didn't have the background hype that comes with being a star by your second year in the L. He said he wasn't a star yet.

Sounds like he's an idiot. Lillard is doing more in his 2nd season than most of those "Stars" from big name colleges.

Yeah Kornheiser basically said he's not a star because no one knew who he was coming out of Weber St.

Griffin only averaged 6 rebounds per game against the Warriors ****** front line in that series? 
sick.gif

I really want to see NeNe handle West in the post.

West won't get buck with the boy. NeNe got them brazilian jujitsu grapple moves for ya boy if he steps outta line.

I really want to see NeNe handle West in the post.

West won't get buck with the boy. NeNe got them brazilian jujitsu grapple moves for ya boy if he steps outta line.

Nene a Goon :lol:

They need him to play the way he didn't against Noah last series. If he can do that consistently, I can see Washington take this in 6.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom