2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
everything i've heard about the bulls suggests they need to get rid of boozer and gibson first to make it happen.

if that's the case, you're starting hinrich dunleavy butler melo and noah, who's coming off the bench? snell, augustin? but what depth at the 4/5? coldcity coldcity

Taj already got paid & wont be moved (even tho MOST ppl suggest he has to be moved to make the MELO move wk... he doesnt & it can still wk)

boozer is good as gone... he either gets traded or amnestied... hopefully option 1 presents itself

there is noone behind Noah as bad as that is.... im not counting Nazr, even when hes in hes not in we need another 5 BADDDDDD

kirk wont come back unless its on a serious pay cut, MJD wont be back either because he needs to be moved to make room for more $$ to melo

DJ SHOULD be back & of course tony is coming off the pine too

dont forget about jimmer & ronnie brew they will both be back & have more a role on the floor

rose also will either be 100% ready at seasons start or hes hurt again no inbeteen (hes running the fiba games so everyone will know exactly how he is well before the nba season jumps)

also this mirotic thing might be settled over this offseason too ...he could be in red n black by oct

This is gonna sound terrible, but I completely forgot about Rose :x

everything i've heard about the bulls suggests they need to get rid of boozer and gibson first to make it happen.

if that's the case, you're starting hinrich dunleavy butler melo and noah, who's coming off the bench? snell, augustin? but what depth at the 4/5? coldcity coldcity

Taj already got paid & wont be moved (even tho MOST ppl suggest he has to be moved to make the MELO move wk... he doesnt & it can still wk)

boozer is good as gone... he either gets traded or amnestied... hopefully option 1 presents itself

there is noone behind Noah as bad as that is.... im not counting Nazr, even when hes in hes not in we need another 5 BADDDDDD

kirk wont come back unless its on a serious pay cut, MJD wont be back either because he needs to be moved to make room for more $$ to melo

DJ SHOULD be back & of course tony is coming off the pine too

dont forget about jimmer & ronnie brew they will both be back & have more a role on the floor

rose also will either be 100% ready at seasons start or hes hurt again no inbeteen (hes running the fiba games so everyone will know exactly how he is well before the nba season jumps)

also this mirotic thing might be settled over this offseason too ...he could be in red n black by oct

This is gonna sound terrible, but I completely forgot about Rose :x

View media item 930619View media item 898532

So youre going to ignore the fact that the Warriors pushed the Spurs to 6 games in 2nd round? Injuries happened and it changed the series this year.

Last edited:
Am I the only that thinks Indys gonna beat Was? Yeah they played like :x against the Hawks but it really was a bad matchup (as ridiculous as it sounds). I'm pulling for Wall and co. but I don't see them exploiting Indy the same way and they too young right now. God, I hope I'm wrong cause I don't think I can stand seeing anymore of Roy Hibberts face on my television.
Paul George and Wall are the same age. Nene isn't young, Gortat isn't young, Ariza isn't young.

The Wiz team has vets that know how to win. If they lose it won't be because they're "young"

they haven't reached their ceiling like you pointed to already.

Yes, yes they have. Obviously this is just my opinion but even before the season started, I didn't see them getting further than the 2nd round and that was if EVERYTHING went well. Everyone playing up to their potential, no injuries, etc.

With the way that roster is currently constructed, I just don't see them as having enough to break though past the semi's. And that's if everything goes well. Next year, I would say the Spurs, Thunder, Clippers, Blazers, and Houston are all better than them. They all were better than the Warriors this year too.

And you can't bring up that they were hurt. Injuries happen to every team. But even so, they don't get enough easy points to be anything more than an exciting perennial 1st / 2nd round team.

Am I the only that thinks Indys gonna beat Was? Yeah they played like :x against the Hawks but it really was a bad matchup (as ridiculous as it sounds). I'm pulling for Wall and co. but I don't see them exploiting Indy the same way and they too young right now. God, I hope I'm wrong cause I don't think I can stand seeing anymore of Roy Hibberts face on my television.
Paul George and Wall are the same age. Nene isn't young, Gortat isn't young, Ariza isn't young.

The Wiz team has vets that know how to win. If they lose it won't be because they're "young"

Young as in playoff experience. Wall and Beal first postseason. Gortat, Nene, and Ariza have been there, but their chances lie with their backcourt. Nene too, but more so that backcourt. Indy already been to a second round and ecf last season. Im taking experience over youth. Hope I'm wrong though.

Let's keep it real for a minute.

Indy did NOT okay an exceptional game 7. Atlanta literally couldn't make a damn shot. Many of which were open. So let's stop acting like gm 7 was some huge turnaround and all of a sudden they got it together.

more likely gonna see donald sterling step on an nba court before derrick rose

im a drose fan :frown:

@Dame_Lillard: I don't care what Tony Kornheiser thinks of me but whatever I do or do not become, will not be because I went to weber state. #RespectIt

:smokin

Let's keep it real for a minute.

Indy did NOT okay an exceptional game 7. Atlanta literally couldn't make a damn shot. Many of which were open. So let's stop acting like gm 7 was some huge turnaround and all of a sudden they got it together.

Atl lives and die by the three, they died by it in game 7. The reason why Indy looked so bad was because Atl put 5 shooters on the court that could all jack 3's, thus taking out Indys defensive clog in Hibbert. Washington doesn't have that. Postseason all about match ups.

Really wanted the Pacers to lose. :smh:

Same. Didn't expect them to lose to the Hawks,even when they were down 5 with 3 mins in game 6. It's the damn Hawks. Wasn't suprised the Hawks blew two home games they should've won either. Under .500 in the East for a reason.

@Dame_Lillard: I don't care what Tony Kornheiser thinks of me but whatever I do or do not become, will not be because I went to weber state. #RespectIt

smokin.gif
What did he say?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom